Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    Oh and dfwmas.org sucks, imo.
    100% agree. I have a 54 corner that has been up for about 8-9 months and I had a little issue around xmas that cost me some fish. I'm in the process of finishing the plumbing on my new 75 gal. If Anyone needs a good light I'll have my 30 aquaticlife t5 fixture up forsale soon along with some 48" icecap vho's.

Comment

I am kinda on the fence about AD, but to each their own. I have a Blue Damsel I don't want, if you have a trap bring it on over and he is yours! If you have any frags you might want to trade I have a few small frags I am willing to trade as well.
      Frags? Whats that? I'm SW dumb....
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

a small clipping of coral.

Comment

Nope, no coral. I want coral though I just don't have the time to dedicate to it.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

you could probably do green star polyps or some zoos or something maybe....they aren't hard to take care of and give it some color. I have a 300 set up now but selling a 90g wave OR 300 for car funds lol I'll keep whichever doesn't go. I have some gsp I can give you but you probably want to make sure you have some decent lights. what kind of lighting you running?

Comment

I think just a plain 18w florescent. It has a purlpeish glow

My boring ass, 1 fish tank

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                I think just a plain 18w florescent. It has a purlpeish glow

My boring ass, 1 fish tank
                Yeah the blue damsel you have is the same one I want to get rid of, I also have some GSP I can give you...it grows pretty fast I would say. Looks good too!
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

this should go to pic forum so everyone can put up some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by built2layframe View Post
                    100% agree. I have a 54 corner that has been up for about 8-9 months and I had a little issue around xmas that cost me some fish. I'm in the process of finishing the plumbing on my new 75 gal. If Anyone needs a good light I'll have my 30 aquaticlife t5 fixture up forsale soon along with some 48" icecap vho's.
                    I could possibly be interested in the 30" t5 setup you have, let me know what you want for it, maybe we can do business.

Comment

$240 takes it & it's 6 months old. But I can't sell it until I have this 75 gallon up and running. I need to let it cycle for a bit before I can move my live stock into it.

Comment

Yeah the blue damsel you have is the same one I want to get rid of, I also have some GSP I can give you...it grows pretty fast I would say. Looks good too!
                        I'll take it!! I just don't have anything to transport the stuff in though.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                          I'll take it!! I just don't have anything to transport the stuff in though.
                          Bring a plastic dish with a lid, if you have a small piece of rock you can bring to trade me so I can put another frag on that would be awesome. PM me

Comment

Also if anyone is interested I have a yellow Foxface I would like to find a new home for as well. He is about 3"-4" long.

Comment

I've been doing this so long I don't even test my water anymore haha.

Damsels are good in small tanks unless you like clowns like I do.

That's all that is in my 40 breeder is a pair of mated oynx clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                                I've been doing this so long I don't even test my water anymore haha.

Damsels are good in small tanks unless you like clowns like I do.

That's all that is in my 40 breeder is a pair of mated oynx clowns
                                Same here, I haven't tested my water in I don't know how long! I keep up with either bi or tri-weekly water changes and my tank stays perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X