Clear All

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
    something tells me thats against the board rules
    Make use of it, or find your way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      is that a triumph or xs6fiddy jester?
      xs 650
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

something tells me thats against the board rules
        Don't be a pussy. Make with the bewbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          Don't be a pussy. Make with the bewbs.
          Well, the way I understand it, you're a woman. And you name is "treasure chest" . So maybe it would be best if you show em yours. might be better than a random google pic that i would come up with

Comment

Well, the way I understand it, you're a woman. And you name is "treasure chest" . So maybe it would be best if you show em yours. might be better than a random google pic that i would come up with
            she already has...

dues paid!

Comment

How do you think I got the screen name, Cochise? You've indicated that you have a woman, unless you're intending to marry your Real Doll, so you have a resource at your disposal.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

It's funny, all the marriage apologists running forth to say how jaded everyone is. I don't see any one being overly critical of marriage in here. And just fyi, about 2 years ago I would have been making many of the same posts about understanding, communication, and all the other stuff you guys are going on about. You all see where that got me.

It can happen to anyone, because no matter how well you know someone, you never know 100% what is going on in their head, or how they might change. That isn't an indictment of marriage. It's a realistic view of sociology and psychology. I think marriage is great. My parents have been married over 50 years.
                I wasnt trying to pass judgement on you or anyone else divorced on this board.. I think they are just a little too openly bitter about it. One thing i will say is most people dont date enough to find someone they are compatible with as they find the physical attraction, lust/ turning into short term love withought taking the time to know if its the right deal. Yes i do think people sometimes change their minds. but IMO a lot of reasons marriges fail is because both parties change and get comfortable after the ring.. kinda like a promotion that you dont think you will get fired from... after tying the knot dont become a different person and if you do try to make a change for the better. Dont make the relationship boring.. even if someones income is low make it a point to do something with your S/O.. Dogs to the dog park, dollar movies, breakfast in bed, 1 flower etc... (girls) cook a badass dinner for your husband as he is showing up home, wear that outfit he loves and make hime love you for it ( =0 ), a marrige is 2 sided and both must work at it.. If it doesnt work out... fuck it! theres a whole crop of singles to choose from
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  I wasnt trying to pass judgement on you or anyone else divorced on this board.. I think they are just a little too openly bitter about it. One thing i will say is most people dont date enough to find someone they are compatible with as they find the physical attraction, lust/ turning into short term love withought taking the time to know if its the right deal. Yes i do think people sometimes change their minds. but IMO a lot of reasons marriges fail is because both parties change and get comfortable after the ring.. kinda like a promotion that you dont think you will get fired from... after tying the knot dont become a different person and if you do try to make a change for the better. Dont make the relationship boring.. even if someones income is low make it a point to do something with your S/O.. Dogs to the dog park, dollar movies, breakfast in bed, 1 flower etc... (girls) cook a badass dinner for your husband as he is showing up home, wear that outfit he loves and make hime love you for it ( =0 ), a marrige is 2 sided and both must work at it.. If it doesnt work out... fuck it! theres a whole crop of singles to choose from

Truth.

Comment

• Exactly, but i have found most women to fucking lazy to put in an effort. They think that just givign up the hatchet wound is all they have to do. Nope, I need more.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                    X