• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    little weak for #40,000.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
      Just to name a few.
      You have to give it to them. Brent said "A LOT," not "All," and every relationship has that honeymoon phase at the beginning where everyone is on their best behavior. The truest words I've ever heard are that couples spend the first 6 months of the relationship letting their partner get to know the person they'd like to be, and the second 6 months showing the person they really are.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Ashley, you've got a crazy streak in you! Let's keep it real!
        I did! Not anymore...

Its amazing what meeting a person that wants the same things in life as you do does.
        See you later...

Comment

I did! Not anymore...

Its amazing what meeting a person that wants the same things in life as you do does.

Yeah, but that's what everyone in a new relationship says.. You're like a Tylenol gelcap now.. Tick tock tick tock, crazy is comin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Yeah, but that's what everyone in a new relationship says.. You're like a Tylenol gelcap now.. Tick tock tick tock, crazy is comin'!
            Hhaha nah!
            See you later...

Comment

I did! Not anymore...
              Oh dear God.... I love you to death, Sugar Tits, but you're nuttier than squirrel turds. No sense in trying to deny it.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                :::::::::::Still wondering what the "two degrees" are::::::::::::
                Art history and basket weaving.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Art history and basket weaving.
                  My money was on dental hygiene and cosmetology.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Oh dear God.... I love you to death, Sugar Tits, but you're nuttier than squirrel turds. No sense in trying to deny it.
                    LOL you havent hung out with me much since i have had my daughter. You cant compare me 4 or five years ago to now. I'm happy now and love everything about my life, make a lot of difference in the "craziness" there killer.
                    See you later...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Keep 'em guessing and they'll always be confused into thinking it's love.

However, I see an opportunity to play devil's advocate.

She might have two degrees from being focused earlier in life so that she can enjoy it now with someone that really gets her. This focus will be "crazy" which, until recently, has gone unchecked or possibly checked by the wrong person. If she is focused enough to have two degrees while raising children as a single mom, then it's possible she is used to working with all of her spare time and did not have the time to get out and date, thus using a dating site.

The likelihood is slim, but it is possible.

Now back to bashing, because we've all been fucked over by bitches whilst doing the fucking ourselves. Therefore, we have all the answers. I know I do.
                      That's exactly right, actually. She was a fulltime student, mom, and waitress while in school. She's got a degree in earth science and geology. She started her first day as a geologist yesterday.......do not ask me the name of the company cuz i dunno......its in houston somewhere.

And we are in no rush, guys. It just actually does feel right. She is a good woman with her head on straight. She is an amazing optimist. She does not care about money for even a second. Her dad is the constable out here and she was raised by him. i think she cooks great, she thinks she doesnt know how. She just doesnt have any confidence in it yet.

Im not trying to get married or adopt a girl any time soon, but it is nice to be in a relationship where we get each other.

And it's nice to be around her little girl. I miss my kids like crazy and they are 5 hours away, so it is nice to be a father figure to her. Just took her to McDonalds for an apple pie and rented Kung Fu Panda 2 for her.
                      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• I think I'm going to be sick.

Comment

LOL you havent hung out with me much since i have had my daughter. You cant compare me 4 or five years ago to now. I'm happy now and love everything about my life, make a lot of difference in the "craziness" there killer.
                          Exactly. I am nothing like I was when I was running around with the Cruisers. I don't pull my cock out at gtg's anymore. I don't set people on fire anymore. I don't drink until I am stupid drunk anymore. I don't use drugs. I am busting my ass to get on the right track seeign as I am starting over in life. I am getting a second chance, and this time im gonna do it right.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            I think I'm going to be sick.
                            lol\
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                              Exactly. I am nothing like I was when I was running around with the Cruisers. I don't pull my cock out at gtg's anymore. I don't set people on fire anymore. I don't drink until I am stupid drunk anymore. I don't use drugs. I am busting my ass to get on the right track seeign as I am starting over in life. I am getting a second chance, and this time im gonna do it right.

Nygga, you texted me a picture of your dumbass in the shower the other day! Get the fuck outta here!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                                But, all of that shit sounds like fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X