X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amor Fati

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Jackass. You know you don't have to keep the rest of us entertained by making the same bad decisions over and over again, right? There's nothing wrong with being hedonistic, just don't let it overrule common sense.
      Well, this is my second serious relationship as an "adult" and im happy so far. She has 2 degrees, a career, a house, a new jeep, and she is giving me her tax return to help pay for my lawyer. She is encouraging me to work on my car, she wants to check out the roundup and meet all you guys, and she liked Fern's idea of building The Purple Taint chopper. Before the last swallow of beer is drained from my glass she has another one in it's place. and she rubs my feet and/or shoulders while i am gaming unless she is gaming with me.
      The only problem i have had with her is when she is giving me head while i am playing MW3 and makes it hard to concentrate...........and whenever we are driving somewhere.....also hard to concentrate. Oh well, guess i will continue to let her do as she pleases........lol
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
        Court House and killer honeymoon...
        This
        Semper Fi

Comment

And the delusions begin...again! But good luck, dude.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            Well, this is my second serious relationship as an "adult" and im happy so far. She has 2 degrees, a career, a house, a new jeep, and she is giving me her tax return to help pay for my lawyer. She is encouraging me to work on my car, she wants to check out the roundup and meet all you guys, and she liked Fern's idea of building The Purple Taint chopper. Before the last swallow of beer is drained from my glass she has another one in it's place. and she rubs my feet and/or shoulders while i am gaming unless she is gaming with me.
            The only problem i have had with her is when she is giving me head while i am playing MW3 and makes it hard to concentrate...........and whenever we are driving somewhere.....also hard to concentrate. Oh well, guess i will continue to let her do as she pleases........lol
            slap a ring on that finger and I got 10 bucks says she will flipt the script............. bitches act all cool then once they figure out they got you the inner craziness comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              And the delusions begin...again! But good luck, dude.
              yep, but if this one decides later on down the road to screw my life over, I am gonna go ahead and snap and take out everyone on my list and then take a righteous bong hit off the end of my 12 guage.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Sounds like a keeper.. RUN!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  slap a ring on that finger and I got 10 bucks says she will flipt the script............. bitches act all cool then once they figure out they got you the inner craziness comes out.
                  Exactly......and i tell her this every day.

Me: "you're amazing! Im never gonna marry you!"
                  her: "wtf? why?"
                  Me: "not gonna ruin a good thing!"
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Did your wife start off evil and manipulative, or was she an awesome person that took years to reveal her evil, manipulative side?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                      Only the bitches who know they've hooked a dumbfuck do that. BTW, what does "flipt" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                        yep, but if this one decides later on down the road to screw my life over, I am gonna go ahead and snap and take out everyone on my list and then take a righteous bong hit off the end of my 12 guage.

Duuuuuude. Quit relying on other people to make you happy. FUCK everyone else. Do what makes YOU happy. You've got a do-over here. Don't waste it by putting your happiness into someone else's hands. I'm not talking about her specifically, but the idea that the world is over again if some fresh hose beast doesn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          Did your wife start off evil and manipulative, or was she an awesome person that took years to reveal her evil, manipulative side?
                          I truelly don't know anymore. I am slowly figuring out everything she has ever said to me was a lie, so i just don't know. So, I tell the girlfriend that i know she is really an evil bitch waiting to fuck me over and i am just going to enjoy the getting to know each other fun part and pray that it stays that way.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Duuuuuude. Quit relying on other people to make you happy. FUCK everyone else. Do what makes YOU happy. You've got a do-over here. Don't waste it by putting your happiness into someone else's hands. I'm not talking about her specifically, but the idea that the world is over again if some fresh hose beast doesn't work out.
                            Doesnt work out is okay.......what im saying is if i marry her and ten years down the road she pulls the same shit as the ex, im gonna fucking snap.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Man, the word "married" shouldn't even be in your vernacular right now. Go rewatch Easy Rider and live in the now.

Comment

Man, the word "married" shouldn't even be in your vernacular right now. Go rewatch Easy Rider and live in the now.
                                Big old dose of troof right here!

Comment

Working...
                                X