No announcement yet.

I'm about to tie the knot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes work and lots of it. There are things that just irritate the living shit out of me regarding how she deals with things, but she also depends on me to help her through things she has a hard time going through. Same for me. I found out I can't just stonewall my way through my marriage. We have both come to realize we need each other and try to include each other on everything. Sure, she may look at things very differently, but she has also shed light on many things that I would have never thought of. It helps a lot she's far smarter than I am... Even though we've been together for over 20 years (married for almost 16) we are still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ne-21/16101172

Go home and bang the same chick every night or rent this little tart for a while and take out some frustrations on her hiney.......gee, let me think?
      got a review of this little tart?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        got a review of this little tart?
        nope, but if i were in the dfw area and single, i would take her for a spin.

I actually met a damned good woman. She kills bad guys with me on MW3, shoots guns with me, and actually works for a living. She wants me to be happy and tries her best to make it happen. With that said, i already told her there will be a prenup this time around if we were to marry.

'You never know a woman until you meet her in court."
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

lol, you're talking about marriage with some hooker already? Slow your roll, nygga!

Comment

Congrats and good luck.

<-- going on 14 years here.

As for flowers, I refused to pay for them as we were doing an outdoor wedding. If y'all are planning/doing the wedding yourselves, this will be a good test of the relationship.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Absolute poppycock. Being in a marriage is about trust. You trust that the wife will not end up trapping you with another child just because she is a selfish person. "Honey, im on birthcontrol so its okay! I oromise I am getting a job!" "oooops, im pregnant, cant get a job for another 5 years!" "Sure glad I went to college to get a degree so I can be a stay at home mom! Sorry I lied to you sweety about actually getting off my lazy ass to help you support the famnily!"
              Like he said.. they can only screw you as far as YOU let them. I get my wife's BC for her everynight and she thinks it's sweet... i know why i actually do it haha.

To the OP marriage is what you make it. It can be great or it can be horrible. If you don't already live together than the 1st yr or two will be the hardest as you learn to live with another person. Before getting marriage make sure y'all agree on the major things that cause problems in marriages such as financial aspects, moral issues, etc.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                All right. So hmm... yeah. About those flowers... ...
                Need anyone to do the bridal parties hair?
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  lol, you're talking about marriage with some hooker already? Slow your roll, nygga!
                  no, im not talking about marriage. u gonna like her, though. lol, she already likes you. i told her about how u could always tell my ex was Voldemort in disguise.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

We'll see. If I don't, are you going to actually listen this time? lolz

Comment

if the new likes eric, imma tell you now she may be a little off. no one likes eric.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        We'll see. If I don't, are you going to actually listen this time? lolz
                        lol, probably so.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

lol, probably so.
                          decoded to, "no, because this time it's different"

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            decoded to, "no, because this time it's different"

Semper Fi

Comment

lol, probably so.

Jackass. You know you don't have to keep the rest of us entertained by making the same bad decisions over and over again, right? There's nothing wrong with being hedonistic, just don't let it overrule common sense.

Comment

Court House and killer honeymoon...
                                04 GT
                                91 LX

Comment

Working...
                                X