Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage is waycool IMO

Comment

No one gives a fuck unless we see what she looks like.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Absolute poppycock. Being in a marriage is about trust. You trust that the wife will not end up trapping you with another child just because she is a selfish person. "Honey, im on birthcontrol so its okay! I oromise I am getting a job!" "oooops, im pregnant, cant get a job for another 5 years!" "Sure glad I went to college to get a degree so I can be a stay at home mom! Sorry I lied to you sweety about actually getting off my lazy ass to help you support the famnily!"
        If you mean this...It's time me and you had a beer together. I'll show you what fucked up is and I'll give you a support system.

Funny thing is...this site has started to mean something to us all. I truly believe that's why the move started to be so tough after awhile.

Comment

^^^^Are you drunk??

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            Don't do it. Thank me later.
            Really ?

One too many domestic violence calls ?

Or is this personal experience
            sigpic
            "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
            through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
            We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
            my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

LOL @ all the bitter fucks from failed marriages. Contrary to what you believe, not all marriages end up in divorce. It also takes two to tango.

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
              Really ?

One too many domestic violence calls ?

Or is this personal experience
              I too am curious. Military personnal along with cops do not have an overwhelmingly successful marriage record.
              Last edited by SS Junk; 02-05-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

the trick to a good marriage is to give them one good beating. Make sure you beat her over something that's not real important so she knows a beating can happen at any point in the relationship (its kinda like rubbing a dogs nose in poop). If she tries to call the cops, then take the phone away from her and beat her again. If you'd of beat her right in the first place she wouldn't be calling the cops, so that problem can be avoided.

Talk down to her, and never pass up an opportunity to call her stupid. Make her quit her job, and then sell her car. This way the bitch can't leave you. Also, throw away her best set of walking shoes just in case she tries to make a fast get away. Oh yea, fatten her up, fatter she is, the better the insults work emotionally.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  LOL @ all the bitter fucks from failed marriages. Contrary to what you believe, not all marriages end up in divorce. It also takes two to tango.
                  Last I checked, you can only maintain your half of the marriage commitment. If your wife decides to dump your ass tomorrow, you'll be a "bitter fuck from a failed marriage" too so tread lightly there.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Last I checked, you can only maintain your half of the marriage commitment. If your wife decides to dump your ass tomorrow, you'll be a "bitter fuck from a failed marriage" too so tread lightly there.
                    Horse shit. There are always clues a marriage is going down hill. If it really catches someone by complete surprise their spouse leaves them they weren't paying attention. That's of course if you know your spouse. Seems as though couples today are marrying far before they are ready and before they really know each other. Will I be a bitter fuck if my marriage fails? Probably not because it would most likely be my fault.

Comment

Well then let's all just hope your wife doesn't meet an Italian horse-dicked millionaire that might make you rethink that.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Italian horse-dicked millionaire
                        That's how I'm usaully identified.
                        sigpic
                        "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                        through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                        We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                        my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Rethink what? If a spouse just up and mysteriously leaves then how shallow was that relationship? No unity or agreement on all that is your life together it will not last. It's really just that simple. Marriage is work.
                          P.S. I am 1/4 Italian and I am blessed. I think I'll be okay.

Comment

If a spouse just up and mysteriously leaves then how shallow was that relationship?
                            It happens every day, in marriages longer than yours. Good luck-

Comment

Thanks. As I said, if it happens it would most likely be my fault. Just because you have years of marriage under your belt doesn't mean it's rock solid. I know of someone who has been married for over 25 years. She cheated on him, he forgave her yet she's been nothing but a parasite for the entire relationship. They are completely miserable yet he does not want to divorce because that would be far more expensive than his current situation and she wants the free ride. His problem is he married the first person that threw him some without giving it much thought. I appreciate your well wishes.

Comment

Thanks. As I said, if it happens it would most likely be my fault. Just because you have years of marriage under your belt doesn't mean it's rock solid. I know of someone who has been married for over 25 years. She cheated on him, he forgave her yet she's been nothing but a parasite for the entire relationship. They are completely miserable yet he does not want to divorce because that would be far more expensive than his current situation and she wants the free ride. His problem is he married the first person that threw him some without giving it much thought. I appreciate your well wishes.

I get where you're coming from, but to deny it happens every day or that it won't happen to you is naieve.

A LOT of women are soul sucking devils. Kudos for finding one that is different, but they are in the minority. ALL women are fucking nuts, it's just to varying degrees and what level of it you are willing to put up with. I suppose the same could be said for men, because we know they are batshit nuts, and pursue them anyways. The difference is men are driven by logic, and women are driven by emotion.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X