I'm about to tie the knot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Nygga, you texted me a picture of your dumbass in the shower the other day! Get the fuck outta here!!!
    Yes, but i didn't show the penis like i used to! Baby steps my brother.....baby steps
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      But, all of that shit sounds like fun.
      lol, it was.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Nygga, you texted me a picture of your dumbass in the shower the other day! Get the fuck outta here!!!
        half of those things you don't do anymore because you aren't around to do them with the same group of people

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          half of those things you don't do anymore because you aren't around to do them with the same group of people
          i actually had to change my number to get eric to stop send me pics of his vagine.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Sounds accurate. And in all fairness, Blake set HIMSELF on fire that one time.

Comment

Sounds accurate. And in all fairness, Blake set HIMSELF on fire that one time.
              This is true!
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                i actually had to change my number to get eric to stop send me pics of his vagine.

god bless.

Ace of Base, bitch! Fox and Hound tonight or are you still having... Allergy problems?

Comment

Ace of Base, bitch! Fox and Hound tonight or are you still having... Allergy problems?
                  haha! i cant tonight. allergies are fine, just got a bunch of crap to do before we head to vegas. it was like the entire board was there last week, i hate i missed it.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• It's getting bigger every week it seems. It's like my ego!

Comment

It's getting bigger every week it seems. It's like my ego!
                      or your bald spot!

BOOSH!!!!!!111111

Comment

• Why you rotten son of a bitch...

Comment

• Wow Jester, get some fucking therapy. The new fairy tale is going to burst into fucking flames when she realizes how needy you are. Women hate that shit.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Wow Jester, get some fucking therapy. The new fairy tale is going to burst into fucking flames when she realizes how needy you are. Women hate that shit.
                            um, im not needy, though. all i need is peace and quiet every few days to read a book. or leave me alone when i am gaming. Other than that, i dont need anything else.

And I have had plenty of therapy and am "much better now."
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Al, you have to realize that we're comparing Levi to ourselves, so naturally there is going to be a lot of room for improvement...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                haha! i cant tonight. allergies are fine, just got a bunch of crap to do before we head to vegas. it was like the entire board was there last week, i hate i missed it.

god bless.
                                When are you going to Vegas?

Comment

Working...
                                X