Another pitbull event in the making?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted View Post
    I am very much NOT a fan of pitbulls but it was cool to hear that it stayed by her side the whole time.
    Pit bulls, as a rule, are extremely smart, loyal, protective, eager to please, and non-aggressive towards humans. The bad stories you hear about are the exception to the rule. Sadly, some people are too mindless to realize that. Not saying that applies to you, just saying that it's not surprising at all to know that this dog did something good, although it's refreshing to see it on the news.

Comment

No joke, but being that far out in the boonies, and with them having found her after dark, that dog likely saved her life.

Coyotes are mofos and they were definitely moving around her...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

yup, very loyal dogs
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          They must have left a trail of babies so the pit could find its way back home!
          I'm sorry to my friends with pitbulls because the ones I know are cool as shit,but that was fucking funny.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            I'm sorry to my friends with pitbulls because the ones I know are cool as shit,but that was fucking funny.

All of my friends pits are cool with me. I've had a couple customers whose pitbulls were a little suspect, but the majority I've are all right with me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Either you need new sarcasm detector batteries, or I do.
              *posted from my MacBook Air.
              Nah..I just need a beer. Problem solved.

Seriously...that is a great ending to the story..Every night after about midnight or so if you step outside the house you can hear coyotes in several directions...which has made even myself question jogging at night out here in Red Oak unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Pit bulls, as a rule, are extremely smart, loyal, protective, eager to please, and non-aggressive towards humans. The bad stories you hear about are the exception to the rule. Sadly, some people are too mindless to realize that. Not saying that applies to you, just saying that it's not surprising at all to know that this dog did something good, although it's refreshing to see it on the news.
                word x2.

my dog will sit by my side till the day she dies. she'd follow me through hell and back without blinking.

Comment

Am I the only person that respects my dog's mild sense of independence? She'll follow me around all over the house and sleeps with me every night, but sometimes she just gives me the middle finger and does her own deal until she's bored of it; she's not going to cross me, but there's no doubt that she's looking out for numero uno. Complete subservience just doesn't strike me as a badge of honor like it seems it does to almost every dog owner. And it doesn't worry me in the least, because she wouldn't be any more a danger to society if she was 100% disobedient.

Comment

My ex had a pit that was the sweetest ever, and Jluv's black ass has managed to raise some really cool dogs, perhaps it was the lack of chains and raw meat. That having been said, I would not trust the breed alone with my small child. Blame the media or whatever, but I will avoid that situation completely, no matter how trusted the dog is.

Comment

Its not the fucking breed! wtf was a 3 year old doing walking a dog with that much power anyway?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        My ex had a pit that was the sweetest ever, and Jluv's black ass has managed to raise some really cool dogs, perhaps it was the lack of chains and raw meat. That having been said, I would not trust the breed alone with my small child. Blame the media or whatever, but I will avoid that situation completely, no matter how trusted the dog is.
                        Any person in their right mind should avoid that situation with any large dog, regardless of breed.

Comment

Are you guys sure the Pitbull was really just a boxer????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

more than likely she was heading to a dogfight

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              more than likely she was heading to a dogfight
                              lmfao
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X