Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What cities do our board officers work in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    You could give your opinion, or make an off-colored remark and they would threaten to call your boss!
    Guess that makes sense. My bad, please don't arrest me for asking . So how do I know if i'm getting pulled over by one ya'll? We need a secret handshake or something!
    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      aww damn, well did they happen to mention why? You know there is some $hit you just cant get away from in any yob so maybe it isnt that bad...

I have a family friend who's dad is an Irving police officer. I have been trying to get in touch with him but he is going through a divorce at the moment so it has been tough. He did tell me to become a firefighter opposed to a LEO as most people "dont like LEO's"...I could care less damnit, all I am missing is a ride along to really see how it goes down on shift and I am on my way....

plus I have been pretty good at writing reports, kind of second nature for me...
      DPD is rampant with reverse racism.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        Guess that makes sense. My bad, please don't arrest me for asking . So how do I know if i'm getting pulled over by one ya'll? We need a secret handshake or something!
        The secret handshake starts with both hands behind your back, face in the gravel and a knee in your back!

Comment

Gotcha, I can definitaly see this being an issue considering I would be the minority. Maybe Irving would be more my speed. Still a year or two away from completing my college hours so we will just have to see. Sure would like to do an eventful ride along to see all of the ins and outs of the different depts. Only problem is I am only free on the weekends...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yep. My mother just retired in September after 39 years with them. She hated to see how bad the whole department had gotten these last years.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              The secret handshake starts with both hands behind your back, face in the gravel and a knee in your back!
              O'rly. In that case I beleive that i've met a few of ya'll before
              .223 > 911

Comment

O'rly. In that case I beleive that i've met a few of ya'll before
                Should have dropped your pants and yelled rape...

j/p
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Should have dropped your pants and yelled rape...

j/p
                  Well first I had a heart atack, and then I forgot were I was after they raped me.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Well first I had a heart atack, and then I forgot were I was after they raped me.
                    Good plan, I have been told it works...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      If you can promise that all of this will be followed up with a taser to the nuts then it sounds like my kind of fun.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                      X