Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What cities do our board officers work in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cities do our board officers work in?

I'm not really asking for any particular reason. Just a lot of police threads lately, and I got curious. We seem to have pretty decent officers on here. I've met one before back in Canada, but can't remember which one of ya'll it was . An NRH cop who stopped by, and chatted with me about my 03 Cobra a while back. I was out on my bike with a girl I was dating at the time, and i'll never forget the phone call i got from my Dad. "Stephen, could you explain why NRH PD is at the door looking for you?" Lol, I just about freaked out until he started laughing. Nice guy, but I never did see him around again.
    .223 > 911

Ain't no cops on this board. just mall security that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
      Ain't no cops on this board. just mall security that's all.
      Lmao. Oh shit, then who was at my house back in the day?!?!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
      .223 > 911

Comment

FTP!!!

I said it first.

Comment

I think one of them is in Fort Worth, I seem to remember him talking about patrolling the Stop 6 area.

Edit: Took out his SN. Pretty sure he doesn't care but just in case...
          Last edited by slow06; 02-02-2012, 09:39 AM.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

We've got at least 3 in Fort Worth if you count Paladins dumb ass. One that I know of in Arlington.

Comment

A couPle of them would rather not say and I don't blame them.

Comment

I know where at least 2 work but I ain't tellin !
                Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
                  I know where at least 2 work but I ain't tellin !
                  I do to and with sell the info to the highest bidder !
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

A few of you know where I work, but I've specifically requested that it stay off of this board.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      A few of you know where I work, but I've specifically requested that it stay off of this board.
                      how musch is it worth to ya??

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                        Nothing with naming some cities off, just no S/N next to the city...thats all.

I know Ft.Worth and Carrollton
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I think the bulk are FWPD, DPD or Arlington. I know a few but would rather they post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I think the bulk are FWPD, DPD or Arlington. I know a few but would rather they post it.
                            DPD huh, I noticed they only require 45hrs of credit to be eligible....of course I want 60 but I mean come on, 45 is cheaper and quicker plus you can earn the extra hours after you join. I would love to work in Arlington however they require a BACH before you are eligible...Irving is my best bet after I hit 60hrs

Edit: anyone up for a ride around??
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

They are everywhere, that's all you need to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X