Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops! FT...FBI??

FBI uses chain saw on wrong door

A Massachusetts woman says the FBI used a chain saw blade to cut through her door and held her at gunpoint for at least 30 minutes before agents realized they were conducting a raid at the wrong home.

Judy Sanchez, of Fitchburg, says she awoke to heavy footsteps in the stairwell on Jan. 26 and walked into her kitchen in time to see a blade chop through her door.

"I took two steps, face the second door, and I heard the click of a gun, and saying, ‘FBI, get down,’ so I laid down on my living room floor,” Sanchez told WHDH.com. "I was screaming, ‘You have the wrong apartment, you have the wrong apartment,’ over fifty times. And then I seen the big blade coming down my door."

advertisement
    She says she was held face-down on the floor at gunpoint while her 3-year-old daughter Ji’anni cried in another room.

It turns out agents were after the other tenant on the floor of the multi-unit building who was suspected of dealing drugs. The raid was called Operation Red Wolf, a two-year investigation into drugs and weapons, WHDH.com reported.

Sanchez says she and her daughter now have trouble sleeping. The mom told WHDH she now sleeps with a baseball bat next to her bed.

The FBI has apologized and is paying for the damage.

LMAO, I can only imagine the look on that womans face....
    Last edited by Gtracer; 02-01-2012, 05:43 PM.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

A chainsaw seems like a crude piece of equipment for the fbi

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      A chainsaw seems like a crude piece of equipment for the fbi
      Budget cuts. Probably a Poulan from HD.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It reminded me of the bathroom scene in Scarface where the Cubano jumps out the window with the chainsaw...
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

lmgdao. FUcking two years of wasted intel!!! Two years and still didn't get the damn address right.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            lmgdao. FUcking two years of wasted intel!!! Two years and still didn't get the damn address right.
            "eh, well get em next time boys"

Comment

I was thinking the same thing!
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Standard issue chain saw ?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  Standard issue chain saw ?
                  Replacement for the 10mm they couldnt handle...

Comment

LOL, it's an APARTMENT - those doors can be kicked in by a toddler - yet they have to use the chainsaw?

Comment

And these people have to have degrees to be admitted to the FBI???

Comment

ftfbi

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          And these people have to have degrees to be admitted to the FBI???
                          Looks like you could get a pay raise and with co-workers like that, you could even shine above the rest without trying...like taking candy from a baby

Comment

Is this very poor writing, or am I reading into this shit wrong?

It sounds like the FBI was already in her apartment, telling her to lay down with gun drawn, when the chainsaw went through the door.

I'm still laughing about using a chainsaw. Not only that, but the fact that it's in an apartment building. The time it would take for the chainsaw to make a hole big enough for agents to come through is enough time to flush the drugs. The sounds of these water heads coming up the stairs would have alerted the dealer with enough time to get prepared to flush.

It all just seems extremely retarded on the FBI's part.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              Is this very poor writing, or am I reading into this shit wrong?

It sounds like the FBI was already in her apartment, telling her to lay down with gun drawn, when the chainsaw went through the door.
                              Correct

I'm still laughing about using a chainsaw.
                              Made me laugh again....greatness

Comment

Working...
                              X