man, my allergies are kicking my ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, my allergies are kicking my ass

I should stay home for a couple weeks nursing my bleeding vagina.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Paul is a pussy!

Comment

i second that, i was down and out yesterday and recovering today

Comment

Pussy

Comment

What a wuss.

Comment

Pussy

Comment

Send ol Talisman a PM , he will bow up show them all 6"3 of him and they're likely to back down!

Comment

Go get a steroid shot in your ass. You will feel 100% better in less than 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Paul is a pussy!
                  Troof.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

There are two pussies named Paul??
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

A good HEPA air filter in your bedroom will do wonders for you.

Comment

My wife has had serious allergies for years. nearly to the point of being bed ridden.

about 2 months ago, she had a Turbinate reduction and clean up in her sinuses as well as removing a bone spur in one sinus cavity.

Surgery is a fantastic success. she flushes with saline every day as well now and has only a minimum of symptoms anymore.

Greatest thing ever for our sanity!

Comment

I heard that surgery hurts like hell!
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            I heard that surgery hurts like hell!
                            Won't lie, it's a bitch....but worth it. Not being able to blow your nose or even sneeze for 2 weeks till they take the splints out sucks.

I will say this much though. I had her doing the saline flush daily for the two weeks prior to the surgery and her allergies were totally in check. We considered not doing the surgery and seeing if the flushing would take care of the problem, but decided to go forward and get it all done mostly due to the bone spur.

I think daily sinus rinse will fix 75% of the issues out there. I have been doing the flush as well and have not been ill for 5 or 6 months now. You just have to be good about cleaning the flush kit or just buy new ones regularly.

Comment

Slow84lx made a good suggestion. HEPA filters are rated at a minimum 99.97% for all particles .3 micron and larger. Good enough to capture almost all airborne allergens. You do have to keep a higher state of cleanliness though. I am a research engineer in the aerospace industry, one of my projects was designing and implementing a clean room. If you want some help removing the allergens from your home I can give you a few tips and send you in the right direction.
                              2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

Working...
                              X