WTF stocks (amazon earnings)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
    What stock(s) pay the best dividends? (Flame suit on as a complete newborn)
    So just Google "list of stocks with dividends". You'll get tons of names.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

shit happens buy a few shares of dexo

Comment

If I didn't get free money on my 401K I would even be directly in the stock market.

Comment

I bought $10000 worth of American Airlines stock several months ago. Slow99 says Ima be rich soon.

Comment

My horse today is CBG, they report after the bell. I bought December 19th and it is up 31% but it sure would be nice to dump it with a 40% gain.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              I bought $10000 worth of American Airlines stock several months ago. Slow99 says Ima be rich soon.
              So did my boss when it was .35 cents, then went up to a dollar and now it's back to .63 so at what point do you pull out!!???

<--Still riding the aamrq train

Comment

also reached it's high (180.75) in afterhours...

Edit, not it's all time high, whoops.

Double edit, looks like Cramer gave it a "Cautious" rating at close yesterday.. That guy has way too much sway over things lmao.
                Last edited by Taylor; 02-02-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  My horse today is CBG, they report after the bell. I bought December 19th and it is up 31% but it sure would be nice to dump it with a 40% gain.
                  Damn it, they changed it to the 7th.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Speaking of FaceBook, I heard on the radio this morning some woman was arrested for selling fake FaceBook stock certificates? LOL They mentioned some guy buying almost $28,000 in fake FaceBook certificates....
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      Speaking of FaceBook, I heard on the radio this morning some woman was arrested for selling fake FaceBook stock certificates? LOL They mentioned some guy buying almost $28,000 in fake FaceBook certificates....
                      buy it off the pop and sell it

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
                        What stock(s) pay the best dividends? (Flame suit on as a complete newborn)
                        ATT has a nice divi. Also oil producers usually pay nice ones. ford is coming down in a few days buy on the dip

Comment

Working...
                        X