LA teacher molests 23 students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    More than likely a control freak with absence of objects to control. He has been teaching for 30 years and has never married. Seems that he is strugling with a mental issue and this was his resolution that for some reason satisfied that issue. I am not a Psychologist but I did take a few classes and I slept at a Holiday Inn last night...
    This and he may have had an uncle bad touch. Hope he gets what he deserves.
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      if he was a cop, suspended with pay.
      qft.

lol @tags.

Comment

If my daughter were involved it would be buckwheats for that fool. Possibly, streamed live.

Comment

Doesn't that dumb ass know that you have to vacation in Thailand to get away with this sort of shit?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I am having a hard time deciding what the appropriate torture should be for this sick fuck that wouldn't kill him but leave him in the most intense agony for the rest of his life. Killing him wouldn't be justice...nor would locking him up in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              I am having a hard time deciding what the appropriate torture should be for this sick fuck that wouldn't kill him but leave him in the most intense agony for the rest of his life. Killing him wouldn't be justice...nor would locking him up in a cage.
              Starvation

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                Starvation
                Nope, kill him slowly by feeding him semen in a teaspoon daily. Oh and cockroaches.....lots and lots of cockroaches....

Comment

His bail was just raised to 23 million

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                    Nope, kill him slowly by feeding him semen in a teaspoon daily. Oh and cockroaches.....lots and lots of cockroaches....
                    They do say that method takes a very long time to die

Comment

He won't last long in a California prison.
                      Sup motha licka.

Comment

Evidently, he gets to keep his union health care and his 4k a month salary
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

All that I can say about this story is that it is so bizarre that I can not help but to laugh. It is like finding out that your sweet little old lady neighbor is into bestiality and molest neighborhood animals. Feeding kids cum with a spoon and telling them that it is a treat? WTF!!!! The trial should should be very interesting.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                          X