• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm me ur number again... we are trying to make it out there
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      So here it is at 11 AM with enough food and drink for fiddy people and there ain't another soul here. Well there goes my diet. LOL
      I asked how early you were going to be there and never got an answer. I'm omw to work now.

Comment

Racrguy, sorry. Thought I had said late morning. My bad.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That shop reminds me of Baron's. I would love to have a place like that to fiddle around in.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            Can I bring my sheep if I keep it on a leash?

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Add free bitches who put out and I bet you'd have a huge crowd.

Been covered.

David

Comment

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I thought this was on March 3rd. Sorry bud.

Comment

Well we had a lot of fun. Too bad more people didnt show cause we had MASS food there. Steaks were killer and the beer was flowing. Had some good fun doing bad things too. One friend started stuntin his bike so that got the Cobra and Stang guys riled up and they started doing burnouts. Then had to show Jacksun how to do a proper burnout in his Cobra. LOL. Even did some running. Ran the 740i against the 96 Cobra and took him till we let off at 100. Even with me screwing up and knocking it in manual mode by mistake. Cobra was reeling me in though.

Anywho here are a few pics of the fun. I will upload the others when they get sent to me. Should have some burnout vidz and the Cobra/Bimmer run.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

BTW, those are all my customers cars. I have done delrin bushings, subframes, blower swaps, motor swaps, brake upgrades etc etc to every car there except the BMW cause it has yet to break.

Comment

Nice littlr stretch of pavement for test and tune lol. I like
                    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Golinda Texas.
                      Isn't Golinda the little town with the "WARNING SPEED TRAP AHEAD" sign out on the south edge of town?

Comment

we got tied up getting vadertt's truck to pass inspected
                        first class white trash

Comment

Like that 740.

Comment

It's too bad you don't like rice. I have a fucking stir-fry.

Comment

Did I mention there will be beer and pizza?
                              beer & termi...sounds like a cool plan....
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X