My sheep story VERY NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sheep story VERY NSFW

I'm sitting in my car on my lunch break at a park reading Detective Story by Imre Kertesz, and this lifted Dodge pile of shit rolls by my open window. I glance up and there is a sheep in the back. Okay. Guy parks, opens the tailgate, has the sheep jump down, throws a long rope around his neck. Pulls a bicycle out the bed, jumps on, and hauls ass down a path with the sheep running behind him. And now that I'm typing this out, no, it wasn't Ryan. I'm a little confused over here.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'm sitting in my car on my lunch break at a park reading Detective Story by Imre Kertesz, and this lifted Dodge pile of shit rolls by my open window. I glance up and there is a sheep in the back. Okay. Guy parks, opens the tailgate, has the sheep jump down, throws a long rope around his neck. Pulls a bicycle out the bed, jumps on, and hauls ass down a path with the sheep running behind him. And now that I'm typing this out, no, it wasn't Ryan. I'm a little confused over here.
    did you square him up and threaten to kick his sheeps ass?

Comment

Lunch date with the misses?

Side note: I am not sure who is more creepy, the guy in his car at a park all alone, or the guy taking his sheep girl for a run.

Comment

Did he call the sheep "Shaun"?
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          lmao!

Comment

Did both come back with a smile on their face?

Comment

Baah. Eric you've told better stories.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Geor and his lover

Comment

i laughed

Comment

Fuck no. That bastard was pretty big!(the sheep)

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      note: I am not sure who is more creepy, the guy in his car at a park all alone.
                      Only creepy if you park facing the playground...otherwise you could be just enjoying the day, smoking some cancer...waiting on an asian whore to drive up to give you a BJ...I mean there are alot of things to do in a park that are not creepy
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Fuck no. That bastard was pretty big!(the sheep)
                        But your 6'3'' and 190lbs....come on man
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yeah, it's probably all wool anyway. I'm going to go scream at it and make it faint, then push the guy off his bike into the pond!

Comment

Yeah, it's probably all wool anyway. I'm going to go scream at it and make it faint, then push the guy off his bike into the pond!
                            I picture this with Will Ferrel doing the screaming and pushing....lol

Comment

Nice thread title change, faggots!

Comment

Working...
                              X