Pit Bull attack..... on me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Unfortunately, that's about the right answer. There's other consequences though:

option 1: dog runs into street, gets hit by car. Dog dies, it damages the car and maybe hurts the driver, too.

Option 2: Dog runs out, and the driver swerves to avoid it... and hits another car/lightpole/pedestrian etc.

The issue for Trublu03GT is that, in his line of work, he sees a lot of the repercussions like I put above. I completely understand his wanting to corral the dog.

However... I would have exercised Dallas PD Option 3: look around quickly, scream, "HE'S COMING RIGHT FOR ME!" shoot the dog and tie a baggie of crack around it's collar.
    Well, the dog earned a free pass to make the main drag. I'll let it play frogger next time.

Comment

Call the city of Mansfield they will put it in dog prison for a week. grandma's mean little fucking dog has been though that bit one on my brother girlfriends after being told not to go inside till the dog was put up. But guess what she came in anyways turns out she wanted her doctors bill/car payment payed dumb whore.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
        Call the city of Mansfield they will put it in dog prison for a week. grandma's mean little fucking dog has been though that bit one on my brother girlfriends after being told not to go inside till the dog was put up. But guess what she came in anyways turns out she wanted her doctors bill/car payment payed dumb whore.
        I don't want to cause trouble for my neighbors, but on the other hand, if the dog does bite a kid, I will hate myself for not doing anything....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I don't want to cause trouble for my neighbors, but on the other hand, if the dog does bite a kid, I will hate myself for not doing anything....
          I can see both sides. but if it was my neighbors id say fuck em bunch of douche bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
            My wife makes worse scratches in bed, stop being a vagina
            pics of wife or it didnt happen.
            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              I'd have done the same thing, but if you don't want to deal with possible reprecussions of a pit/german shepherd don't go grabbing one by the collar as it romps down the street.
              i have to agree, i've learned that, small or large, if it's not your dog don't try to interfere. you just never know how they'll react to someone random trying to grab them
              Originally posted by Stephen View Post

Pit bulls will take over your bed and there is nothing you can do about it though
              haha i always end up sleeping on a corner of my bed.
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I was just trying to help the kids keep their pet from getting to the main drag and BAM! it goes from mild mannered dog to the Cracken!

The thing that concerns me most is that if that happens again and it's a person that grabs the collar not knowing that the dog will react in that violent of a way, then the person who grabs it better be damn strong or it will be hurt. Hell, my neighbor's wife weighs about 100 lbs soaking wet. If she were the one to have grabbed it, she would be in the hospital.

This kind of thing is the reason people don't get involved anymore.
              had it been the wife (i'm assuming the owners) i'm almost positive the dog would've reacted different

Comment

Working...
              X