• Show
Clear All

damn it your right!

Comment

Am I the only right one here?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Thanks man! Very helpful!!
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          I guess Im the only one that prefers 4 bangers, they arent beat on near as bad as the V8 cars. Torque boxes are usually in far better shape too.
          My '85 CFI auto is for sale! Doesn't have enough power to hurt itself and a 7.5" one-legger rear to keep it from hooking even if it did! LOL
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            looks like$5500 is becoming the new standard price for coupes
            This is the reason both of mine are getting listed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
              This is the reason both of mine are getting listed soon.
              Me too! I was kind of waiting till there wasn't too many others listed so there wouldn't be much competition though.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

i had mine listed and wasnt expecting to get much for it with the tranny poping out of first gear... but wasnt really wanting to get rid of it. But yea theres some high priced stangs out there

Glad I kept it tho, its my only means of transportation now till i find another truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                  i had mine listed and wasnt expecting to get much for it with the tranny poping out of first gear... but wasnt really wanting to get rid of it. But yea theres some high priced stangs out there

Glad I kept it tho, its my only means of transportation now till i find another truck.
                  saw your car in Mansfield sat, clean car.

Comment

THanks... yea im always around debbie ln area, wife bartends up there

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        mustang prices are stupid. Im kinda starting to look around for a new project and the prices people are asking for shit is crazy! I guess they are getting harder to find but still nutty.
                        I quit looking at them a while back, I got tired of looking at cars from people wanting $4000 that should be going for $1000.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                          THanks... yea im always around debbie ln area, wife bartends up there
                          oh i see.

Comment

Working...
                          X