Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A$$holes at Heritage Car Wash stole my ipod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A$$holes at Heritage Car Wash stole my ipod!

I took my truck to get washed at Heritage Car Wash in Hickory Creek. I have been going there for nine years and with three vehicles and a boat there have been a lot of washes and details. I was waiting in my car for them to help me and picked up all of my stuff so it wouldn't be in their way including my ipod which I unplugged from my usb port and put in a small cubby at the front of my center console. Got the truck washed... went home and loaded up my gear and went straight to a gig. I use my ipod as a backup at all of my gigs and went to bring it in only to discover that it was missing. I know for a fact it was the car wash guys. Asked the manager about my missing ipod and basically got a big F-U you just go ahead and prove it.

Thank you Heritage Car Wash... I hope my $200 ipod was worth losing a lot of business!

BTW, I was telling my neighbor about what happened and he said he had a full ashtray of change stolen and when he approached the manager he didn't do anything... my neighbor gets his two cars washed once a week and now goes somewhere else.

Also, if you google "heritage car wash" there are all kinds of complaints about them and several of the complaints are regarding theft. They have three locations, Hickory Creek, Bedford, and Denton... I would avoid all three!

Can you not read? Or have common sense? Sheesh

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. They won't get any of my business or my families. You should post this on Google reviews, Yellow pages etc.

Comment

sure blame it on the Mexicans why dont you! and why do you DJ with an Ipod? who does that?
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

post their number and address

Comment

JFurst, I'd imagine he never googled for reviews prior since he's had good service.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
              Can you not read? Or have common sense? Sheesh
              Good point, you should always assume people are not going to do the job you pay them to do, and steal your shit.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                sure blame it on the Mexicans why dont you! and why do you DJ with an Ipod? who does that?
                Who brought race up? Funny the blacks act the same way... Making it a racial thing when race was never mentioned. Surprised to see a mexican behaving like this
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Good point, you should always assume people are not going to do the job you pay them to do, and steal your shit.
                  are you kidding? i google every gas station i go to before i fill up, never hurts to be careful

Comment

I always do a precheck at the house before I leave and pull everything of value out of the car first.

Comment

I see what you missed there
                      Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                      -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        Who brought race up? Funny the blacks act the same way... Making it a racial thing when race was never mentioned. Surprised to see a mexican behaving like this
                        He's the one being a bigot, lol. Last time I went to a carwash, it wasn't all Mexicans.
                        Ded

Comment

I wash my own car, problem solved haha

Comment

I don't DJ with an iPod... if you read my post it is used as a BACKUP... it is actually the second backup (the first is the laptop i use for lighting)... but that wasn't really the point of the story.

Brian was correct... I had no reason to google them since I hadn't had any major issue previously... who knows what other little crap could have been stolen though. But, if someone had posted a negative experience somewhere... maybe like a mustang website of some kind... I would have taken note and looked into them more. I am in the process of posting negative reviews and feedback wherever I can. Perhaps if you are a member of any other local forums you can re-post.

Heritage Car Wash - Hickory Creek
                            3950 Farm to Market 2181
                            Hickory Creek, TX 75065-7525
                            (940) 321-4086

Heritage Car Wash - Denton
                            2112 Sadau Court
                            Denton, TX 76210-4942
                            (940) 484-5767

Heritage Car Wash - Bedford
                            205 Bedford Road
                            Bedford, TX 76022-6210
                            (817) 285-8224

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              JFurst, I'd imagine he never googled for reviews prior since he's had good service.

Just a thought.
                              Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              How many undercover news station busts do we see every few months regarding this very thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X