Little brown baggies & tall boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little brown baggies & tall boys

What's the deal with convenience stores pushing the little brown baggies on singles purchases?

Some kind of law?

(flame suit on)
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

I believe it has to do with a beverage that can be opened instantly, even though a brown bag does nothing of that nature.
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

keeps your hand from getting all wet and cold while driving
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

just got myself two of those said bags.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
          I believe it has to do with a beverage that can be opened instantly, even though a brown bag does nothing of that nature.
          is that what you had on your beer when you got the PI? I mean your BAC was .15 so i can understand if you dont remember exactly

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
            is that what you had on your beer when you got the PI? I mean your BAC was .15 so i can understand if you dont remember exactly
            You got a hard-on for Blake apparently. This thread was better before your post.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
              You got a hard-on for Blake apparently. This thread was better before your post.
              no hard on, just want to know why he was pissed when he got a PI from a cop when he had a .15 BAC. It doesnt make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
                no hard on, just want to know why he was pissed when he got a PI from a cop when he had a .15 BAC. It doesnt make sense.
                Shut the fuck up already.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  Shut the fuck up already.
                  I give him a pass for having a bitchin avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    He likes the cock and instead of reading my PI thread he assumes shit and really must enjoy looking like a dumbass.
                    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I think it is still leftover from the old open container laws.

I have a Lone Star koozie I got years ago that is an insulated brown bag, it's classy

Comment

Working...
                      X