No announcement yet.

Babies switched at hospital... in Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they don't mix up the blood tests and who's paying for the paternity test? Would you really trust this hospital to do anything else? Especially anything that could add to their liability?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      If they don't mix up the blood tests and who's paying for the paternity test? Would you really trust this hospital to do anything else? Especially anything that could add to their liability?
      They didn't change the wristbands on the babies, they just didn't call the numbers correctly. Talk about the pussification of America.

Comment

No, they evidently just didn't read the numbers. That does dick all to make someone feel better about the fact that this could have been much worse, with some infected mother spreading their disease to your child, or walking out of the hospital with your kid. As a father, I know heads would have rolled. Right then.

I'm also pretty sure I'd have had an attorney sitting in my room with my wife that same day and had answers and a nice apology along with my hospital bill comped before I left.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

What are the odds this kid has a tit fetish when he's a teenager? Days old, and already sucked on 2 different sets!

Comment

well the bracelet fixed the problem. simple mistake but shouldnt happen at all.

Comment

that's why you mark your babies feet.
              04 GT
              91 LX

Comment

Working...
              X