Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen Presale today

$165 each in section 115? Hells no.

After hearing "Tattoo," anybody who pays more than $50 is a fool, and even that is stretching it.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      After hearing "Tattoo," anybody who pays more than $50 is a fool, and even that is stretching it.
      After seeing them 3 times (Van Halen twice, Van Hagar once) over the years, I'm not sure I'd even want to pay for parking.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        After seeing them 3 times (Van Halen twice, Van Hagar once) over the years, I'm not sure I'd even want to pay for parking.
        i don't know if the world really needs any more van halen nonsense...i mean, they had great music, but i'm so sick of all of the drama that surrounds that band! i don't care who doesn't like who, who is on who's side, etc. ...and i can't imagine that they're going to stay together for an entire tour!

Comment

I think all their music is terrible. But that is probably just me.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I think all of their music is terrible. But that is probably just me.
            you're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              you're probably right.
              haha bastad, I was in the middle of changing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                haha bastad, I was in the middle of changing it.
                at least i didn't call you out on it!

Comment

chickenfoot ftw

Comment

"I lost a lot of friends there babe, I've got no time to fuck around."
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What!?

Comment

just wait for kegl to start handing out the tickets for free

Comment

I've now heard 3 cuts off the new CD and they're all pretty weak. Very disappointing. I don't believe it's a lack of ability or musical chops. It's the material - the lyrics and melodies are just really weak sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pencil View Post
                            I've now heard 3 cuts off the new CD and they're all pretty weak. Very disappointing. I don't believe it's a lack of ability or musical chops. It's the material - the lyrics and melodies are just really weak sauce.
                            No soul. Their hearts aren't in it like the old days. It's all about making a buck.

Comment

Maybe it is the same music and you guys are just now realizing it was all bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X