Pink Slime, "food"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    You are right, maybe we can get more government regulation to make this country great. Isn't that what made this country great? Government regulation of business?
    AND here come the nuthuggers!

Comment

You are right, maybe we can get more government regulation to make this country great. Isn't that what made this country great? Government regulation of business?
      I love my country, but it's far from great. There's alot of stupid shit the government does that's unhealthy for the country. From what it seems, people of America are so damn greedy and inconsiderate that they've given the blind eye to health, standards of living and the overall well-being of the nation just to get more money.

It's showing that with or without regulation itll turn to shit because everything Is about making profit rather then a quality product.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Sure - just do like China does....screw everyone. Put lead back in everything and feed it to kids while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          I am all for that, along with requiring the original location of any imported food.

Stevo
          Agreed (along with GMO labelling) - let the consumer/market decide in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
            Yep...a company that could be trusted to regulate themselves wouldn't put that in in the first place.

BUT my reply was more to rip on some of the nuthuggers on here that say to let business regulate it's self and things will be fine. American corporations have proven they can't be trusted to do that. Enron, AIG, Madoff, McDonalds etc.
            So what you're saying is that these industries have no regulations on them?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              So what you're saying is that these industries have no regulations on them?
              The regulators were told to back off and that they were stifling wall street. American corporations sopposedly could regulate themselves and everything would be fine. Guess what? Didn't happen

So IMO they don't have enough regulations. Every single person should have gone to jail at enron, aig and mad doffs firm

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                Every single person should have gone to jail at enron, aig and mad doffs firm
                I'd be posting from jail then

Comment

The point where I knew something was dreadfully wrong was when I tried to eat an Arby's sammich with no Arby's sauce. Now I just make sure to get extra sauce...

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                    I'd be posting from jail then
                    If you knew what was going on then you should be.

Comment

Working...
                    X