ftp!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp!!

Asshole cop pulled me over for having my seatbelt under my left arm. I told him state law says to have it on and I did. Bitch recognized that's why I just got a warning. FTP!!

he should have tased you while screaming FTA

Comment

Lol! That's still a violation. The shoulder belt is supposed to be across the shoulder, not under the armpit.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        Lol! That's still a violation. The shoulder belt is supposed to be across the shoulder, not under the armpit.
        That would be pretty douchey to write someone up for that.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Oh OK and what about older cars that have just lap belts?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
            Really dude???

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
              There is a specific exemption for older cars that only have lap belts. The catch? If somebody went back and added the shoulder belt, then it has to be worn.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

There is a specific exemption for older cars that only have lap belts. The catch? If somebody went back and added the shoulder belt, then it has to be worn.
                What if you have a 5 point racing belt. Do you have to use all 5 including the oh so uncomfortable submarine belt?
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

John Wayne to O.P.:

“Life's tough. Its even tougher if you're stupid.”

Comment

Can you please show me the statute that says that?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      What if you have a 5 point racing belt. Do you have to use all 5 including the oh so uncomfortable submarine belt?
                      X2!

Comment

What if it has the optional shoulder belt up in the roof? My 69 has that, I'm not even sure how it works, never had it down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by graystanggt View Post
                          what if it has the optional shoulder belt up in the roof? My 69 has that, i'm not even sure how it works, never had it down lol.
                          osiris/ you better have it on!!! /osiris

Comment

Law states u shall wear the seat belt per manufacturers specifications. That's where the shoulder belt is suppose to be over ur shoulder. I can't stand those tickets... I'll do the blatant no seat belt tickets and u lie about it. I'm not stopping the little teeny hopper and old lady who doesn't have the shoulder strap over their shoulder... I gots better things to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              Law states u shall wear the seat belt per manufacturers specifications. That's where the shoulder belt is suppose to be over ur shoulder. I can't stand those tickets... I'll do the blatant no seat belt tickets and u lie about it. I'm not stopping the little teeny hopper and old lady who doesn't have the shoulder strap over their shoulder... I gots better things to do!
                              Like beat off behind the bushes in the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X