Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    wtf?
    no offense bro. im referring to the stand up ones that look like something from robocop.
    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 05-01-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      no offense bro
      PSSST. I think it was more of a "wtf does that have to do with this conversation." Not a "wtf, I'm gonna kick in your teeth for insulting me."

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        PSSST. I think it was more of a "wtf does that have to do with this conversation." Not a "wtf, I'm gonna kick in your teeth for insulting me."
        random posts that having nothing to do with anything FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          There's a dude that makes his rounds to raid the dumpsters near my apartment every morning on a hoverround with a train of shopping carts tied together behind him to haul his load. It's spectacular, and the rear carriage even has bicycle wheels on the back.
          Dude, get a picture of that shit.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Honkeys gonna hate! Y'all should have seen all the crackers riding those hoover rounds at Pate!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Dude, get a picture of that shit.
              I'll make it a point to the next time I see him.

There's also a dude that my roommates and I have kept tabs on all semester. Every day, without fail, we see him walk down 16th towards his crack dealer's place, and he looks all strung out and depressed. Then, not much later, he comes walking back the other direction looking like he just swallowed a fucking rainbow, skipping around and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                I'll make it a point to the next time I see him.

There's also a dude that my roommates and I have kept tabs on all semester. Every day, without fail, we see him walk down 16th towards his crack dealer's place, and he looks all strung out and depressed. Then, not much later, he comes walking back the other direction looking like he just swallowed a fucking rainbow, skipping around and shit.
                Gee wally that crack dealer sure is a swell guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  LMAO!

That just another Obamanite trying to get into the green environment act.
                  Last edited by line-em-up; 05-01-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
                    Honkeys gonna hate! Y'all should have seen all the crackers riding those hoover rounds at Pate!
                    The difference is, they're probly old disabled people that actually need them. Not young men, or middle aged women who are just too freaking lazy to walk.

Comment

Working...
                    X