No announcement yet.

Black people on hoverounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't have to put gas in them, don't have to have a license, don't have to pay insurance, etc. it's dirt cheap transportation. I see a lot of white folk around here doing that shit
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      don't have to put gas in them, don't have to have a license, don't have to pay insurance, and you can charge them with your neighbors power etc. it's dirt cheap transportation. I see a lot of white folk around here doing that shit
      Good point.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I figure they have found a way to work the Medicare system like most do...

Comment

I'm right there with you man... It's black people with Handicap stickers that set me off. When I see fat people (any race) using a hover round or what not I want to just to go make fun of them.

Comment

I give fat people dirty looks in Walmart when they are using those things.

They get that same shameful look when they've just been caught polishing off a dozen doughnuts.
            WRX

Comment

They must have found a way to scam the scooter store...

Comment

Maybe they're environmentally conscious, or lost their license because of a DWI.

Comment

Anyone got that pic of the black dude/kid on that a wheel chair "they see me rollin they hatin" ?
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

X, What the fuck was that?

How can an English speaking person, who I can only assume has been speaking the language for at least 65 years, not pronounce the letters "D" "W" "I".
                    I think she was "DBI".
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

My Mom has used one a couple of times at WalMart when she was having issues with her knees. I had to go get the thing and drive it to the car and back. I felt like such a douche like everyone was looking at me.

Next think you know, someone will be making dubs for those and they will bling them out!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Anyone got that pic of the black dude/kid on that a wheel chair "they see me rollin they hatin" ?

Comment

they must be giving them away for free with medicade or some shit. kinda like how all these motherfuckers have braces and shit. fuck working. everything is free if you have medicade.
                          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            they must be giving them away for free with medicade or some shit. kinda like how all these motherfuckers have braces and shit. fuck working. everything is free if you have medicade.
                            I don't know. Some lowlife stole my father-in-laws off the back of his truck once. Had DAV tags in plain view on his truck, didn't make a difference to the thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              X, What the fuck was that?

How can an English speaking person, who I can only assume has been speaking the language for at least 65 years, not pronounce the letters "D" "W" "I".
                              I think she was "DBI".
                              I have no idea what it is, other than it cracks me up. Especially the two old bats at the end.

Comment

The title of this thread reminds me of the Jewish people driving German cars line in this song. What the cock is that shit?

Comment

Working...
                                X