Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I thought the same thing. I just enjoyed the play on words.
    It should be noted that I edited my post for ease of understanding to the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Liberal and conservative do not mean the Democrat and Republican that we know here.
      You have to go back to the older definitions of the words in order to completely understand what they're saying. Once you have done that, it all makes sense as to what people have been saying for centuries.
      But my snide comment doesn't pass muster that way.
      Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
        But my snide comment doesn't pass muster that way.
        Sure it can.

Liberal Democrats here use the guise of furnishing such things as safety and freedom in order to get elected. Stupid Motherfuckers vote for them because the lies they are being told make them feel good inside.

The only reason I said what I said was due to the obvious idea that if people never grow to new understandings then they will never learn to progress in life. Their lives will stay exactly as they ever were. This leads to ignorance and racism, which always go hand in hand.

Comment

Pretty much explains the situation in Texas. Oops.

Comment

I'll conservatively state that a liberal amount of SMFs are as racist as any telephone-pole-for-a-family-tree redneck.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Yahoo news posting something that makes conservatives look bad? Now that's just crazy. /sarcasm

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              I'll conservatively state that a liberal amount of SMFs are as racist as any telephone-pole-for-a-family-tree redneck.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You guys need to remember, this is a UK study. Conservatives there are still pretty liberal.

Comment

Working...
                X