thinking of switching electric companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of switching electric companies

Just curious who do u have. Any idea on who to switch to. I have txu right now and pay about 13 cent. Reliant will do 10.9 cent fixed with a 1 year contract.

non caucasian?

Comment

Brilliant

.089/kwh

Comment

i have txu with 11.1c with a 24month..But i get cash back so i usually get around an $80 pre-paid visa card once a year..I know I could get it cheaper but oh well

Comment

I've got Southwest Power and Light, signed up a year ago on a variable rate plan and it hasn't gone up yet. I think last month I was still at .08x

Comment

Anyone heard of or use Bounce energy? They have a 12 month at 8.6 cents

Comment

Power to Choose is the official, unbiased, electric choice website of the Public Utility Commission of Texas, where all certified electric providers in the State of Texas are eligible to post their electric plans. On the Power to Choose website you can compare electric offers and choose the plan that's right for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                x2 and I wouldn't do more than a 12 month

Comment

Reliant here
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I switched from TXU to Reliant at three different locations out here since last Spring... it was well worth the effort, saving 20% to 25% every month so far over TXU.

mardyn

Comment

Fuck reliant.

They misread your meter, overcharge you and when you question it, tough shit pay it.

They tried to charge me double what the actual useage was when they replaced the meter and wrote the readings down wrong. I verified the actual before/after readings with Encore but Reliant would not change the bill. As if it wasnt bad enough, they tried to do it 3 months in a row.

They all suck, its just who sucks the least at the moment. So far TXU has been fine for me.

Comment

ambit

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                          Fuck reliant.

They misread your meter, overcharge you and when you question it, tough shit pay it.

They tried to charge me double what the actual useage was when they replaced the meter and wrote the readings down wrong. I verified the actual before/after readings with Encore but Reliant would not change the bill. As if it wasnt bad enough, they tried to do it 3 months in a row.

They all suck, its just who sucks the least at the moment. So far TXU has been fine for me.
                          Agreed on they all suck. I haven't been in the house owning business as long as some of y'all but reliant has been good to me
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Brilliant

.089/kwh
                            Been more than happy with Brilliant.

Comment

We've had Cirro for more than two years now with no complaints, and about a 30% savings over TXU.

Comment

Working...
                              X