Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Switching from ATT to Sprint? Yay or Nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told its slower as well, some people who were grandfathered unlimited data don't have that anymore. A few of my friends got the we no longer are doing it and said they get like 6-8 gigs or some crap

Comment

I switched from at&t to Sprint about a year ago and just switched back to at&t (kind of) a few days ago. The download speeds with Sprint are pretty terrible. I had a Evo 4G with custom ROM and the speed was decent but I had a lot of problems with data in certain areas. The voice quality was excellent and I honestly don't think I dropped a single call with Sprint. The phone was a piece of crap... horrible battery life... had major issues loading youtube and other apps (not sure if that was sprint or the phone). My wife has been complaining non-stop about her phone and how much she missed her iphone. Sprint wouldn't work with me at all to get new phones so I dropped them. Back with "at&t" and two iphones. Data speeds and data coverage are so much better... but I have dropped about 4 calls in 4 days.

Make sure you get your 27% discount with Sprint... just google Sprint 27% discount. I was only paying $129 after tax for mine and my wifes phone vs. $215ish a month with at&t... now I am back with two new iphones and paying less than sprint

That being said... FUCK AT&T

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I am now on an Evo 4G with Sprint...UNLIMITED EVERYTHING...even at 3G its just as fast as my Iphone was...and at 4G theres no comparison.
        I have no complaints, same phone and service. I don't even turn on my 4G. I automatically connect to a wireless router at home and work and it kicks ass on speeds and saves battery too.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I have been with sprint for a little over 7yrs with no issues. I currently have an iPhone and my wife has an evo with no problems other than the evo's battery life is horrible
          13 Mustang Gt
          13 F150 supercrew

Comment

Working...
          X