uhhh.... buy my car or come get it on friday cause i'm gonna kill my self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    the majority of people on this site are fine. there are certain people that make the rest of us look bad because
    1. they have nothing to do with the mustang hobby
    2. love drama
    3.dont attend non alcoholic gtg's
    4.prey on the weak and noobs
    5. i could go on and on.
    Funny. You're one of the biggest drama queens on the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      You sure do sound like you are attending a pitty party of 1. I get what you're saying, but I think enough is enough in this thread.
      im not pittying anything but the worthless people preying on the weak. if i produced a corpse ALL Of you would be back peddleing instead of just some. yall are just betting on the chance that im bluffing about what i said, as usual. i dont want dfwmustangs to have problems, ive met some good friends here, and sold/bought alot of stuff. im not going anywhere, so if you dont like it, log out. the door swings both ways.

Comment

im not pittying anything but the worthless people preying on the weak. if i produced a corpse ALL Of you would be back peddleing instead of just some. yall are just betting on the chance that im bluffing about what i said, as usual. i dont want dfwmustangs to have problems, ive met some good friends here, and sold/bought alot of stuff. im not going anywhere, so if you dont like it, log out. the door swings both ways.
        I'll take: What the door has in common with Steves asshole for 400, Alex.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Stop posting on here if it upsets you so much, and the site and people all suck? What is this, calculus?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Wow, Good job guy's.

Comment

the majority of people on this site are fine. there are certain people that make the rest of us look bad because
              1. they have nothing to do with the mustang hobby
              2. love drama
              3.dont attend non alcoholic gtg's
              4.prey on the weak and noobs
              5. i could go on and on.

It's funny, because I've been on here a decade also and I don't remember it ever being different. In fact, it was considerably more viscious the first couple of years I was here.

In full response: Philosopher Abraham Kaplan says this about problems and predicaments: a problem is something you can do something about. If you can't do something about it, it isn't a problem. It's a predicament. That means it is something that must be coped with or endured. When people treat problem as a predicament, they often settle, give up, or see themselves as victims.

Now who does that sound like?

Comment

• Can we split everything after page one into it's own thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  God help me...I'm getting ready to waste some time here.

Steve, you lit the candle. People were being reasonable towards you and you in turn get defensive. And then you get the type of replies that should be expected when you have that demeanor. I don't get it? I really think you like or want people to dislike you. Hell, I tried extending an olive branch to you when you talked about your cancer scare. Your problem is you expect way too much from this site. Probably from the world in general. Why?, I have no clue. Maybe you need to take some pause for a little introspective thought. I've never met you, but I tell you right now that You are Your own worse enemy.

And I hope you realize projecting blame over someone committing suicide just makes it easier for you to psychologically digest the event, rather than embrace the truth. What really occurred is someone was in a desperate situation sought out a permanent solution to a temporary problem. And if you know someone that offed themselves because of a message board, then they were someone that not you or anyone could have saved by forced words of kindness. IMO...a person is doomed if you fall that far into the abyss. Whomever it was should have been hospitalized, not chatting on DFW(M)stangs. Life is hard, brother. For everybody! And cries for help don't belong here. This isn't the appropriate medium for it. A lot of people don't give a shit because it's usually trolling for sympathy/drama. I feel for people in those situations, because the bad news is it gets even harder from here moving forward. Maybe Darwin was right. You can't adapt, you die. Good luck.

- Tim

This is probably the most intelligent thing you've ever posted on here. Seriously.

Steve, I'm not defending anything. I don't need to defend anything. I have no pity or remorse for people that brag on milking the system, cost me money (and are proud of it), people who feel sorry for themselves, and people who continually piss and moan about the hand they were dealt. Grow a fucking pair, get off your ass, and do something about it. The only person that can change your situation is YOU. Instead of changing it, you like to get on here and whine about it, flaunt what a worthless fuck you are, etc. Nobody owes you a fucking thing. NOBODY. Not your parents, not your friends, not anybody on here. Many years ago I didn't like where my life was headed, so i picked myself up by my sack and did something with my life. And if I can do it, anybody can. You just like to make excuses and wallow in misery because it's easier that way. If you were worthy of respect and commendation, you'd get it. Think about that for a minute. Whether you like Eric or not, he's right. You're the only common denominator in your life. Deductive reasoning shows that you are the problem. Not anybody else.

Lastly, this place has been the same since the day you registered. Yet you keep coming back for me. If you don't like it, leave. It's really that simple.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Just a followup for anyone interested. I've lost too many friends and too many relatives from suicide to not react to this. Sure a lot of people make statements like this to get a reaction or for kicks. This was not the case. I contacted both the LH Police and the Williamson county sherrifs office. I just got a follow up phone call from the sherrifs office. They did make contact with him and he was actually planning to kill himself. The deputy told me that he was 100% certain that if I hadn't contacted them that he would have killed himself and told me that they were getting him help. The deputy looked at this forum also and said that it was good that TEAMJACOB posted the initial question because by doing so he saved someones life.
                    GOOD JOB! I was reading through, and if nobody had called I was going to. Good JOB OP and ram57ta!
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Can we split everything after page one into it's own thread?
                      I thought the same thing. Just seperate this thread. The two subjects do not need to be in the same thread.

Comment

• Now we're going to start splitting threads that go off topic? We're going to have about a billion threads, each with 8 replies, you ADD motherfuckers!

Comment

Now we're going to start splitting threads that go off topic? We're going to have about a billion threads, each with 8 replies, you ADD motherfuckers!
                          You hurt my feelings. I think I'll go play in traffic on I-40 for lunch.

Comment

• Nice job guys!
                            WRX

Comment

Now we're going to start splitting threads that go off topic? We're going to have about a billion threads, each with 8 replies, you ADD motherfuckers!
                              lol I didn't know we were talking about adding an amendment to the constitution or setting some kind of legal precedents. Whatever, I guess in the end it all is about suicide.

I just think one really good deed by some individuals on the board should not be in the same thread with a topic Steve has thrown out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                You hurt my feelings. I think I'll go play in traffic on I-40 for lunch.

Just call Chris the paramedic first.

Comment

Working...
                                X