Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    steve may be on to something.

to wish harm on someone that has done nothing more than make post you dont like on a message board is beyond my comprehension.

god bless.
    stop being a faggot and start talking shit asshole

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      stop being a faggot and start talking shit asshole
      true dat! suicide pact??

and in my defense, i am still way drunk. all sensitive and shit!
      god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I wish Paul would kill himself so I could swoop on his old lady. This n!gga needs some new shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Now asking for clarification is defensive? Pretty sure I was posting in this thread before you were. What impresses me is almost every single post you make contains some sort of bitch about this site or the people on it, yet here you are, day after day, for the last DECADE. Maybe the problem isn't everyone else. Maybe the problem is you.
          lets say you are right. what should i do then? spell it out for me dr phil

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            would you like the number to the emt that recessitated me after i flatlined? i still have his card?
            Yes, please PM me his number.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I wish Paul would kill himself so I could swoop on his old lady. This n!gga needs some new shoes!
              i know them size 17's gotta be expensive!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                lalwz!

god bless.

Comment

lets say you are right. what should i do then? spell it out for me dr phil

Stop posting on here if it upsets you so much, and the site and people all suck? What is this, calculus?

Comment

would you like the number to the emt that recessitated me after i flatlined? i still have his card?
                    Sounds like serious internet business.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• on a side note..... the bee gees "to love somebody" maybe the greatest song ever written.

god bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        why should i pm it to you, ill just post it.
                        chris
                        817-427-6920

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I wish Paul would kill himself so I could swoop on his old lady.
                          I have dibs.

No disrespect, Paul. No disrespect!
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• God help me...I'm getting ready to waste some time here.

Steve, you lit the candle. People were being reasonable towards you and you in turn get defensive. And then you get the type of replies that should be expected when you have that demeanor. I don't get it? I really think you like or want people to dislike you. Hell, I tried extending an olive branch to you when you talked about your cancer scare. Your problem is you expect way too much from this site. Probably from the world in general. Why?, I have no clue. Maybe you need to take some pause for a little introspective thought. I've never met you, but I tell you right now that You are Your own worse enemy.

And I hope you realize projecting blame over someone committing suicide just makes it easier for you to psychologically digest the event, rather than embrace the truth. What really occurred is someone was in a desperate situation sought out a permanent solution to a temporary problem. And if you know someone that offed themselves because of a message board, then they were someone that not you or anyone could have saved by forced words of kindness. IMO...a person is doomed if you fall that far into the abyss. Whomever it was should have been hospitalized, not chatting on DFW(M)stangs. Life is hard, brother. For everybody! And cries for help don't belong here. This isn't the appropriate medium for it. A lot of people don't give a shit because it's usually trolling for sympathy/drama. I feel for people in those situations, because the bad news is it gets even harder from here moving forward. Maybe Darwin was right. You can't adapt, you die. Good luck.

- Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Stop posting on here if it upsets you so much, and the site and people all suck? What is this, calculus?
                              the majority of people on this site are fine. there are certain people that make the rest of us look bad because
                              1. they have nothing to do with the mustang hobby
                              2. love drama
                              3.dont attend non alcoholic gtg's
                              4.prey on the weak and noobs
                              5. i could go on and on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                                the majority of people on this site are fine. there are certain people that make the rest of us look bad because
                                1. they have nothing to do with the mustang hobby
                                2. love drama
                                3.dont attend non alcoholic gtg's
                                4.prey on the weak and noobs
                                5. i could go on and on.
                                You sure do sound like you are attending a pitty party of 1. I get what you're saying, but I think enough is enough in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X