Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted, you pussy!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i love that there is an abudance of dogs that are put down everyday for overpopulation at shelters yet people still buy big money breeds. hell there is every type of dog specific rescue as well if you want a specific breed.

at least this dude is a small breeder and isnt price gouging but I f-n hate puppy mills, mall pet stores, but especially the morons who buy $2000 dogs from places like petland.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
        i love that there is an abudance of dogs that are put down everyday for overpopulation at shelters yet people still buy big money breeds. hell there is every type of dog specific rescue as well if you want a specific breed.

at least this dude is a small breeder and isnt price gouging but I f-n hate puppy mills, mall pet stores, but especially the morons who buy $2000 dogs from places like petland.
        You would love it at "La Gran Plaza" lol
        Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          you still my #1

god bless.
          The fuck am I? Chopped liver?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            man you guys are rough on this breed.. mine are both 10 years old and have never had a problem with them (other than normal obnoxious dog problems)
            Yet you've mentioned to me on more than one occasion that you would not get another.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
            X