No announcement yet.

Help me fire my bank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i go with capital one no issues yet. i go to the branch at 121/macarthur in lewisville. really pretty girl there named candice that is like a loan officer or something. only reason i dont do direct deposit so i have a reason to go in every two weeks and see her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      No shit? My mom worked there in about 2004.
      I also dated one of the employees daughter. The employee got busted for some crooked shit, and I think she even did some jail time. Debbie North was her name.

Are you small asian checker they have?
      I really like First Command. I havnt paid a fee for anything.. ever..
      Yeah there are pretty much no fees for anything... Great customer service too! I started in March of 07, and no I'm not a teller. I work in Property Management.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        It came out about two weeks ago, still waiting on time warner's to come out.
        If Charles Schwab would come out with one I'd be set.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          What the hell are you people doing that you have so many issues with the big banks? I've got an account with Chase and an account with BoA and I can't think of any issue or random fee that I've ever had to deal with on either one. I've disputed charges on both accounts before and each one was resolved pretty effortlessly and quickly.

Word.

I have a grandfathered WaMu account that went to Chase (no fees on anything) but if I were to have one account, I would go to Bank of America. They get their stuff right. I never have to fill out a deposit slip. Walk in with cash/checks, swipe my card...done.

I love BoA but I like my Chase account since they never give me hassles and I get free checks. Just don't like the one here in Duncanville becuase their sales people are pushy.

Comment

I've used PointBank for the last 10 years with no problems. If I have an issue, I speak to a live person and they fix every time with no questions asked. They reimburse other ATM fees since I haven't lived near a location in the past 7 years. I haven't been into a branch since 2003... Direct deposit, no other bank ATM fees, online bill pay, great service.

PointBank is a Denton County Community Bank, with banks in Argyle, Aubrey, Denton, Corinth, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Little Elm, and Pilot Point.

Comment

My wife and I have a joint account at Chase....She tried to cash one of her paychecks-a fucking payroll check, computer printed and everything, from the local Southside Bank. Chase told us they wouldn't cash it...not that they couldn't, but that they WOULDN'T cash it, because we didn't have "funds available to cover the check" or whatever bullshit. Then...THEN, they tried to tell her that she could take it to the Southside Bank, but that even THEY would charge her for cashing it!!! Dumbasses...my wife went to Southside Bank and they cashed it for FREE! I just don't understand the idiocy of some of these banks.
              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Wow... lots of Chase users... sad.

Comment

Working...
                X