No announcement yet.

Help me fire my bank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a checking with Wells Fargo, Chase and INGdirect. I use the wells fargo checking simply for my mortagage and the chase to build rewards with the card. And Ing has the best savings rate. I have walked into wells and chase both and gave them my check card from my ING acct and ask them cash advance how ever much from it. I have never had any issues with this and the funds are ready instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
      I have Chase and I like it.
      x2

Comment

You are aiding the world's largest terrorist cell. It is nothing but a weapon of mass financial destruction.

Chrash JP Morgan Buy physical Silver!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          You are aiding the world's largest terrorist cell. It is nothing but a weapon of mass financial destruction.

Chrash JP Morgan Buy physical Silver!!!

Mike collects coins so he's buying enough silver for both of us. I don't keep most of my money with chase just my regular checking and my emergency savings account. Chase only holds around 10%.
          BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
          I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
          PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I closed my Wells Fargo account two weeks ago, because they refused to cash MY personal check, wrote to cash, from my other bank.

"So, you're refusing to cash this check"
            "Yes"
            "Where's the bank manager, I'd like to close my account"
            I would have done the exact same thing you did.

Comment

Welcome to InTouch Credit Union! Your best option for savings accounts, checking accounts, consumer/business loans in Texas, Las Vegas and Michigan!

Formerly EDS Credit Union

Comment

Same here, switched from B of A 4 years ago after some issues. I've had nothing but excellent service from them at several branches.

They just bought my plane ticket back from DC next week with the credit card points.
                Last edited by GrayStangGT; 12-10-2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I like chase, especially since their android app is finally out.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    I like chase, especially since their android app is finally out.
                    Nice, I have been waiting for a year for them to do one. I'm glad you said something I had given up on checking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      Nice, I have been waiting for a year for them to do one. I'm glad you said something I had given up on checking for it.
                      It came out about two weeks ago, still waiting on time warner's to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        Right.
                        I have a "First Command Bank" account.
                        I had a Wells Fargo account.
                        The check was from MY First Command account.
                        There wasnt enough cash in my Wells Fargo account to cover the check if it had bounced, but that didnt stop them the two months prior.
                        They could have verified funds with First Command easily.
                        The would have quickly saw that I was a DFWM thousandaire.

The check was $850.
                        Dude I work and bank at First Command Bank! Small world lol

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          I would have done the exact same thing you did.
                          Yea? I don't think it was too irrational. They are a bank, refusing to do banking. I do the same shit in resteraunts. If I stand at the hostess stand for more than 3-4 minutes, and they are just not that busy, I leave. There other people who would like my money.

Originally posted by cde21 View Post
                          Dude I work and bank at First Command Bank! Small world lol
                          No shit? My mom worked there in about 2004.
                          I also dated one of the employees daughter. The employee got busted for some crooked shit, and I think she even did some jail time. Debbie North was her name.

Are you small asian checker they have?
                          I really like First Command. I havnt paid a fee for anything.. ever..
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Am w/ Chase now...was w/ WAMU before Chase bought them, no issues. No fees. In fact just got an update to the account rules that will go into effect on Jan 1 and as long as you have a direct deposit of at least $500 each month...still no fees. I say go w/ them Eric.
                            GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              http://www.itcu.org

Formerly EDS Credit Union
                              x2. They also partner with other CU's like Neighborhood CU so you can do transactions more local.
                              Last edited by Frank; 12-10-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I'm more of a money under the mattress or coffee can kind of guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X