No announcement yet.

Help need plate ran! Hit and Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for gas drive offs, back when they use to turn on the pumps for cash in the 90's I use to pull in an easy pump, or course no front plate and a bumper sticker covering the back. Fill up, back out and drive off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
      As for gas drive offs, back when they use to turn on the pumps for cash in the 90's I use to pull in an easy pump, or course no front plate and a bumper sticker covering the back. Fill up, back out and drive off.
      Classy
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        are you saying your squad car is incapable of busting a U turn if there is no front license plate?
        You missed the entire point.

Why turn around on something and waste time when you could be sure by checking the front plate.

I swear, you guys put so much effort into being the devil's advocate it's amazing.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          You missed the entire point.

Why turn around on something and waste time when you could be sure by checking the front plate.

I swear, you guys put so much effort into being the devil's advocate it's amazing.....
          I prefer to take the easy way out. I have valid plates front and rear, a valid inspection sticker, and wear seat belts. I don't get harassed by police, pay surcharges, or post whiney ftp threads. Life is good......

Comment

Only because the popo always feels that if there is a law, it needs to remain a law no matter what even if pointless, stupid, outdated, not needed, not used in other locales, etc. Their reason to keep a law is that the law exists instead of having a real reason to have it.

I also love how when a person wrongly imprisoned is freed, the popo and DA are all butthurt that a person was let out of jail when it is proven that they did not commit the crime. The comments by the popo and DA are just amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
              Only because the popo always feels that if there is a law, it needs to remain a law no matter what even if pointless, stupid, outdated, not needed, not used in other locales, etc. Their reason to keep a law is that the law exists instead of having a real reason to have it.

I also love how when a person wrongly imprisoned is freed, the popo and DA are all butthurt that a person was let out of jail when it is proven that they did not commit the crime. The comments by the popo and DA are just amazing.
              Yea, and I pushed Obama's health care into law because I thought it was good and just.......

I've given plenty of justification to keep it, but you, like the majority of the others, are closed minded and can not see a need for a tool that is used EVERY day.

I've never once rejoiced in a false conviction.

Comment

• The only tool about it that's used every day is when you see someone without one and use it as an excuse to harass and/or cite. In regards to your car jacking story, even if the plate wasn't on front, you would have done a u-turn anyway just because of the car description.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  The only tool about it that's used every day is when you see someone without one and use it as an excuse to harass and/or cite. In regards to your car jacking story, even if the plate wasn't on front, you would have done a u-turn anyway just because of the car description.
                  That was my point.

Comment

• Bunch of women in this thread. Is it that time of the month?

Comment

I've given plenty of justification to keep it, but you, like the majority of the others, are closed minded and can not see a need for a tool that is used EVERY day.
                      I guess other states are just insane for not justifying its use. Also, using the "close minded" term is the key liberal argument. "If you don't agree with me then you are closed minded." Weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        That was my point.
                        Like I give a fuck, joto.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Like I give a fuck, joto.
                          You better pinche puerco.

Comment

The only tool about it that's used every day is when you see someone without one and use it as an excuse to harass and/or cite. In regards to your car jacking story, even if the plate wasn't on front, you would have done a u-turn anyway just because of the car description.
                            I guess you are not capable of comprehending this :

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            From a LEO standpoint, I would prefer each vehicle to be plated front and back to make readily available identification. There are hit and runs, gas drive offs, robberies, burglaries, assaults (you get the picture, insert offense here) that occur that the plate on both ends may assist in identifying the suspect vehicle.

You don't just chase down every car that might match, because if you do, you could miss the one that really is the right one.

Try this. Tomorrow pretend that you are a cop and get a broadcast on a white Suburban as a suspect vehicle. Only when you are looking for a white Suburban do you realize how many of those damn things are really out there. Then you wonder if the witness got the color right. Was it white or creme? Was it a Suburban or Tahoe? Now you're looking at every light colored GM SUV out there. If you had the plate, you could eliminate all but the right one.

You are willingly ignorant about how the LEO profession really works. You spout off without knowing a thing about it and it shows how immature and ignorant you are.
                            Last edited by 03trubluGT; 01-27-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                              I guess other states are just insane for not justifying its use. Also, using the "close minded" term is the key liberal argument. "If you don't agree with me then you are closed minded." Weak.

Or other states had lobbyists that paid for the vote.

You are incapable of seeing the big picture. There's more to everything than just what is on the surface.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                As for gas drive offs, back when they use to turn on the pumps for cash in the 90's I use to pull in an easy pump, or course no front plate and a bumper sticker covering the back. Fill up, back out and drive off.
                                You piece of shit thief

Comment

Working...
                                X