Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    we have a 2.3 you can practiclly have if it helps
    I've got the powerplant, just need to get a couple swap parts, and time to get it assembled and in the car.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm interested, but have serious doubts my car will be ready in the short term. Sadly, if you schedule this for 2017, I've got a chance!

Would definitely be interested in watching if my car is not ready. Winner needs a tshirt to go with the bad MF wallet.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        Sold my car last week.
        Really? Why?

In on a Sunday.

Comment

That would be totally badass Jimmy!

We could even stage a chase race, which would be even more badass! If the popo gets to within a car length of you, your lap is over and then you get tazered...
          LoL!
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            Really? Why?

In on a Sunday.

Roofing is really slow around Christmas and I got kids!

Trying to get my hustle on though...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm in. All I need to know is when and where. Hell, I got third place in my first ever auto-x in the Gen.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Tyler, you thinking of classes, or an all out fastest time period?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                  On a side note, is this going to start being a regular deal if there is enough turn out or just a one time deal? There are spring/fall cruises, are you looking to do something like that or a once a month type deal?
                  A cruise-type deal would be cool.

Comment

That would be totally badass Jimmy!

We could even stage a chase race, which would be even more badass! If the popo gets to within a car length of you, your lap is over and then you get tazered...
                    A car could be 10 lengths behind you on the straight and nearly on your bumper through a tight corner.

Keep the chase, take out the car length rules, but use a time stamp to determine if you get tazed and how long the cop gets to stay on the trigger.

Comment

I would be in for sure . I ran my car at the Texas time trials in Mineral Wells and had a boner for 3 months . I think you might want to run it the way they do with 3 lap sprints and a flying start .
                      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

On a side note, is this going to start being a regular deal if there is enough turn out or just a one time deal? There are spring/fall cruises, are you looking to do something like that or a once a month type deal?
                        I would love for that to be the case, that's why I want to invest in some timing equipment.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Tyler, you thinking of classes, or an all out fastest time period?
                        All out for the first event.

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                        I would be in for sure . I ran my car at the Texas time trials in Mineral Wells and had a boner for 3 months . I think you might want to run it the way they do with 3 lap sprints and a flying start .
                        Yeah i think everyone that came to this would have a 2-3 month boner after words
                        I have run prob 20 Texas Time Trial event's, I would semi mimic David's layout but with an increased focus on safety.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Safety is for girls and Canadians , I wanna go FAST !
                          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                            Safety is for girls and Canadians , I wanna go FAST !
                            I can show you what that gets!
                            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                            http://www.titantowing.net
                            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I can show you what that gets!
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I want to see two retards from this site sideswipe each other then get out and see who can armbar the other first after talking trash for 38 minutes. In for spectating!

Comment

Working...
                                X