Scenic mineral wells, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenic mineral wells, Tx

Working down here in mineral wells again. Anything to do in this town?

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    Working down here in mineral wells again. Anything to do in this town?
    Nope, the whole town is a shit hole. Find some meth heads to go steal some shit and party with. There are plenty of them there.
    The state park and lake is the only good thing about that whole place.

Comment

if you are a rock climber.. there are some good 5.9's there, sucks cause it is top rope only
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
        Nope, the whole town is a shit hole. Find some meth heads to go steal some shit and party with. There are plenty of them there.
        Yah last time I was here I stayed in decatur, but this is closer to the survey area........

Comment

Yah last time I was here I stayed in decatur, but this is closer to the survey area........
          Come hit me up at Chilis tomorrow for lunch... I'll buy you a meal...

Comment

Mineral Wellsor famously known as Miserable Wells. My father lives there and it really is a boring miserable place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
              Sadly the part of having our fair share of methheads is true... They do like to steal anything and everything that's not a permanent fixture...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Mineral Wellsor famously known as Miserable Wells. My father lives there and it really is a boring miserable place to live.
                yah, doesn't seem like much here. I only work a few hrs a day but looks like I might get rained out for some of it .

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                Come hit me up at Chilis tomorrow for lunch... I'll buy you a meal...
                sounds good Ill drop you a pm. I don't know what it is about smallish towns in tx having a chilis. I was in alvin tx for awhile and we'd do beer after work quite a bit and I know the menu pretty well! LOL

Sadly the part of having our fair share of methheads is true... They do like to steal anything and everything that's not a permanent fixture...
                yah, well helicopter is in the hanger and its locked up. So it will make it more work for them to get to my stuff lol

Comment

yah, doesn't seem like much here. I only work a few hrs a day but looks like I might get rained out for some of it .

sounds good Ill drop you a pm. I don't know what it is about smallish towns in tx having a chilis. I was in alvin tx for awhile and we'd do beer after work quite a bit and I know the menu pretty well! LOL
                  Yea Chilis came to MW in 06... We do more in sales in this small town than some larger stores in the area... I'm from here and all my family is here so it's not to bad of a place to be... Unfortunately our current City Council officials are not to active in trying to improve our town so it may stay the way it is until they are replaced...

Comment

How long had your dad lived here?

Comment

How long had your dad lived here?
                      A good majority of his life when he wasnt bouncing around else where. My grandmother lived there at least 40 years.

Comment

A good majority of his life when he wasnt bouncing around else where. My grandmother lived there at least 40 years.
                        Both my parents families have been in this area since before my parents were born... Last name?

Comment

Slide down here (south on 281) for some BBQ if you're bored.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

They just got a Fuzzy Tacos, I think that's the big new thing there. Oh, and watch out for student drivers in 18-wheelers, they like to practice driving through town there.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Go Fishing over at the State Park. The Walmart is very entertaining as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X