Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get sick and tired of scumbag people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordy.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'll take the average dog over the average person any day of the week.
      ---
      Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were hoping for a miracle.

I examined Belker and found he was dying of cancer. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker, and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home.

As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as though Shane might learn something from the experience.

The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker’s family surrounded him. Shane seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away.

The little boy seemed to accept Belker’s transition without any difficulty or confusion. We sat together for a while after Belker’s death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that animal lives are shorter than human lives.

Shane, who had been listening quietly, piped up, “I know why.”

Startled, we all turned to him. What came out of his mouth next stunned me. I’d never heard a more comforting explanation. He said, “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”

The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I understand that you make allowances for the expense, but that still is an expense. I'd like to send some money as well, SO GIVE US YOUR DAMN PAYPAL/MAILING ADDRESS!!

We can do this the easy way, or we can have Vadertt pull up all your personal info and send it anyway.

Either way, money is coming.

Comment

Dang, I always wanted a frenchy. Glad he got a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I understand that you make allowances for the expense, but that still is an expense. I'd like to send some money as well, SO GIVE US YOUR DAMN PAYPAL/MAILING ADDRESS!!

We can do this the easy way, or we can have Vadertt pull up all your personal info and send it anyway.

Either way, money is coming.
            Held hostage in my own thread. Dammit!!!

I read my wife all the replies from 'that stupid mustang site'. She sees why I love this site.

Update: He's standing on his own and can take a few steps. He ate a little bit this evening and finally had a BM. 24 hours prior, we were making our minds up whether to euthanize him or try to treat him. The vet said if it was his dog, he'd be torn between treatment and euthanasia. Looks like we made the right pick.
            Last edited by JP135; 01-23-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Screw you, I'm keeping the dog!!
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                ---

I ain't gonna lie, that second quote almost brought a tear...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                  Held hostage in my own thread. Dammit!!!
                  Money will be on its way after work tonight.

Glad to see you made the easy choice, Sir.

Comment

frankly i'm anti-legislation but i wish you had to have pet insurance to own a dog just like you have to have insurance to drive a car.

it's the poor trash that results in over breeding, unwanted puppies, dog attacks, inability to give reasonable care to their animals. fuck trash.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Money will be on its way after work tonight.

Glad to see you made the easy choice, Sir.

That, is greatness!
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That dog needs a cone

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          That dog needs a cone

All I see is a X

Just don't name the dog William.

Comment

Working...
                          X