Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get sick and tired of scumbag people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    Props to you for taking care of the dog.

If you drove 150 miles, I'm assuming it was 75 miles each way to the dog's previous home? How the hell did it end up in a ditch that far from home?
    We live 25 miles from my Mom's.
    We live 25 from the vet.
    Another 25 to try and take the little guy home.

Running over to get dog then back home = 50 round trip
    To vet in Sulphur Springs = 50 round trip
    To Mom's douchebag neighbor's (approx 1 mi from Mom's place) = 50 round trip.

Apparently the dog got out on Thursday, roamed around between their house and my Mom's until it met a nice Buick.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      "I didn't ask y'all to take mah dog to the vet. I'm the kind of guy, dog gets hurt, I put a bullet in his head.
      He does indeed have a point.

Comment

We live 25 miles from my Mom's.
        We live 25 from the vet.
        Another 25 to try and take the little guy home.

Running over to get dog then back home = 50 round trip
        To vet in Sulphur Springs = 50 round trip
        To Mom's douchebag neighbor's (approx 1 mi from Mom's place) = 50 round trip.

Apparently the dog got out on Thursday, roamed around between their house and my Mom's until it met a nice Buick.
        Damn. That poor dog never had a chance. You're a helluva guy for doing what you did. Sorry it didn't work out.

Comment

Tell your momma to be careful. Seems like the kind of white trash type people that would do stupid shit at her, cause they feel you did something wrong.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            He does indeed have a point.
            Well yes but i think its how he handled it. It might have been a different story if the guy was appreciative even if he didn't have any money

Comment

just keep the dog fuck that white trash!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Damn. That poor dog never had a chance. You're a helluva guy for doing what you did. Sorry it didn't work out.
                That's just how J and T roll man.

Sorry that guy turned out to be such a jack wad JP. Least the dog lucked out and won the lottery!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Those are some sorry m'fers!

Comment

Long story...short!!!
                    "I didn't ask y'all to take mah dog to the vet. I'm the kind of guy, dog gets hurt. Then I put a bullet in his head. We aint playin!"
                    fixed it for ya, lol
                    i fucking hate people like that. i love my pets and make sure they have everything they need. post pics of the pup.

Comment

Was the trailer trash lady fat?

Comment

Do you have a PayPal, JP135? I'd like to help with the bill.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                          Well yes but i think its how he handled it. It might have been a different story if the guy was appreciative even if he didn't have any money
                          Depends. Obviously he doesn't care about the dog therefore a stranger coming up to him asking to pay a vet bill over a dog he could care less about could cause tension.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            PM me your mailing address. I"d like to help, too.

Comment

The little bug is sitting up this morning. Alert and well-oriented. Well hydrated. Good fluid intake/output. No appetite or bowel movement yet - we'll keep an eye on that - I know his abdominal muscles are really sore; hopefully pain meds will help. I'll get a pic later and post it.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Was the trailer trash lady fat?
                              Why yes, yes she was. If you had a white trash checklist, they'd get every check.
                              [X] Run down trailer house.
                              [X] Fat wife (Is the USA the only nation where the poor people are fat?) wearing a Walmart cartoon character tee shirt.
                              [X] Husband bellicose, shoeless. Sends wife out to talk to the asshole in the driveway.
                              [X] Wife has to run back in the house several times to ask permission on things.
                              [X] Multiple rug-rats peeping out the windows.
                              [X] Multiple broke-down vehicles parked in the grass.
                              [X] Satellite TV dish and Sirius/XM antenna.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              That's just how J and T roll man.
                              Sorry that guy turned out to be such a jack wad JP. Least the dog lucked out and won the lottery!
                              Thanks, Mike. People are what they are. You're right on the dog hitting the lottery.

Originally posted by ceyko
                              Tell your momma to be careful. Seems like the kind of white trash type people that would do stupid shit at her, cause they feel you did something wrong.
                              Agreed. I stayed cool and kept my temper under control for that very reason.

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              PM me your mailing address. I"d like to help, too.
                              Thanks, guys. Its a very nice gesture from some truly honorable people. I really appreciate it, but vet bills are something we're used to and we make allowances for it as needed.

Comment

You're a stand up guy, JP, good on ya. This world needs about 30 million more like you and your wife.

Rescue pets make the very best companions, they are ever so grateful...
                                sigpic
                                Old Fords Rule

Comment

Working...
                                X