No announcement yet.

Joe Paterno is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao at defending this piece of shit. Hell, he admitted himself that we waited over the weekend to notify (whatever notification of the "authorities" he did) because he "didn't want to disturb anyone's weekend". Burn in hell, cocksucker.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

RIP to an icon in the football world. He should be greatly missed

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Lmao at defending this piece of shit. Hell, he admitted himself that we waited over the weekend to notify (whatever notification of the "authorities" he did) because he "didn't want to disturb anyone's weekend". Burn in hell, cocksucker.
        What's a weekend when a kid's entire life is ruined and he'll suffer from premature hemorrhoids?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          He did everything he could. What, was he supposed to put the dude in an armbar at 80 years old and drag him to the police station? He told the authorities, they did nothing.
          I know it doesn't matter to anyone on here, but in a strictly academic analysis of ethics, merely submitting information to your superiors and doing nothing else is generally considered ethically unsound.

In a strictly practical sense, it's absolutely ethically unsound.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            ....Says the person with the little kid avatar.
            'tards don't put up a fight. Actually, 'tards love to do it. Ermph!

Comment

I gave him a month after he was out of the game. I was pretty close

Comment

Strange feelings about his death.

1. The whole Sandusky thing tarnished his legacy. BIG time.
                2. 85 years old. Just wish my parents would have seen 67, so I am bitter there...
                3. Sandusky
                4. A dude died...
                5. Main thing... I do not care about Penn State.
                Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                  Strange feelings about his death.

1. The whole Sandusky thing tarnished his legacy. BIG time.
                  2. 85 years old. Just wish my parents would have seen 67, so I am bitter there...
                  3. Sandusky
                  4. A dude died...
                  5. Main thing... I do not care about Penn State.
                  cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    cool story bro.
                    Thanks! I thought so too
                    Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Comment

The only sad thing that came out of his death, is we didn't get to see him go from Penn st to the state pen.
                        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                          The only sad thing that came out of his death, is we didn't get to see him go from Penn st to the state pen.
                          What was he charged with that would land him in prison?

Comment

so he should go to prison 'just cuz' ?

Comment

He fucking knew what was going on. So I think he should also be held accounted for. But hey if you guys think a guy knows one of his associates is having sex with young boys then you guys are some sick fucks too. It just like the Jim Tressel case. He knew what was going on but he turned his head expect in the Penn st case this is a lot serious situation.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

He fucking knew what was going on. So I think he should also be held accounted for. But hey if you guys think a guy knows one of his associates is having sex with young boys then you guys are some sick fucks too. It just like the Jim Tressel case. He knew what was going on but he turned his head expect in the Penn st case this is a lot serious situation.

Calm down cupcake. We need you going on another tirade like we need another Police Academy sequel.

Comment

Working...
                                X