No announcement yet.

EB 635 @ Preston underpass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Prolly a survey to judge how much traffic passes through there to evaluate the new construction plans.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Surcharges?

Comment

you're getting a ticket Copper!

Comment

when the construction is going on 635 at night I always see cop cars along the road. are they being paid by the city to be there or is it being funded by the construction company? and what is the purpose of the police being there anyway?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              when the construction is going on 635 at night I always see cop cars along the road. are they being paid by the city to be there or is it being funded by the construction company? and what is the purpose of the police being there anyway?
              To flash their lights and let you know they are there.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                Not really cops. Found out about this last time I went to San Antonio to visit my bro and sis. Down there they have had ex police units and trucks and the like for a while outfitted with lights to slow people down. When people know that they are supposed to go slower in the construction zones they are more likely to do so if they see cops.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  you're getting a ticket Copper!
                  In the mail trick copper

posted by a trick 3d evo
                  Trick3d EVO

Comment

If you teabag it in cold weather, the charges are released
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I passed through it this evening.....Strange. What I noticed was that only 3 of lanes had the flashes. The far left lane didn't.

Comment

Things that make you go 'wtf'.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

shoot em with paintball gun?

Comment

I saw this and was really confused. They were hanging just in front of the bottom side of an overpass, with lots of flashing.

Bridge inspection, traffic study, or big brother trying to frame you like O.J.?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              Prolly a survey to judge how much traffic passes through there to evaluate the new construction plans.
                              you are correct sir, thats what there for
                              I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                Surcharges?
                                your sig is too damn big.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X