F@ucking Thieves- Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F@ucking Thieves- Part 2

Well they hit me again today! Now my fucking wheel dollies are gone!!!

I sent a driver to Nixon, TX last night to pick up a 4x4 truck and he took wheel dollies with him just in case. He stayed the night in Austin and left the wheel dollies on the truck over night.

He got back today and parked the truck in my driveway. He swears up and down that the dollies were on the truck when he dropped it off. I believe him b/c if they were gone I think he would have noticed it himself. They are kind of bulky and in the way when they are loaded on the truck. Since he got in at 3:15PM today and it was 9:20PM when I noticed them missing. The only thing I can assume is that they were stolen in that 6 hour window.

Typically you would lock them down with Master locks to secure them to the truck. Since we don't usually leave them over night or for extended periods of time, we don't lock them up. We only put them on the truck when we need them.

I guess I'm just to trusting of people. The only upside to this is that they didn't steal the aluminum crossbars. They are $550 to replace by themselves. I really needed a new set of dollies anyways, but these were getting the job done and had brand new tires on them too.

Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Sniper rifle.

Comment

I know you don't wanna here this but, give a thief opportunity they will jump on it. It sux now days but you cant take chances anymore lock up everything trust no one. The worst thing about getting shit stolen is not being able to do anything about it. Sorry man.
      sigpic

Comment

Want to bet they will be back. Bet its the same person, they think they have found some easy money. Time to set a trap.
        Wonder if its some of your competition? Not a real big market for wheel dollies I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
          Want to bet they will be back. Bet its the same person, they think they have found some easy money. Time to set a trap.
          Wonder if its some of your competition? Not a real big market for wheel dollies I would think.
          I doubt that its any competition. It's probably some crackhead!
          Owner of Titan Towing

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

that sucks big time, what part of Arlington are you located

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              that sucks big time, what part of Arlington are you located
              North Arlington. Fielder and 30 area... Not the worst part of town, but questionable apparently.
              Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                North Arlington. Fielder and 30 area... Not the worst part of town, but questionable apparently.
                Yeah it's not the ghetto, but guess what. They don't steal from the ghetto just the nice houses close to it.
                The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                  Yeah it's not the ghetto, but guess what. They don't steal from the ghetto just the nice houses close to it.
                  Well, they need to go a little further north or maybe west, bc the houses in my area aren't that nice... honestly! Sometimes it feels like the ghetto is creeping in here. I've got maybe another good 5-6 years and then I'm the fuck out!

Over the last few weeks, I've noticed several houses around the neighborhood that are either for sale or for rent. The renting thing bothers me bc generally less than desirable people people end up moving in. At least that's what happened to the neighborhood I grew up in. My Grandad still lives in that neighborhood and there seems to always be some type of questionable activity going down.
                  Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

I work off 360 and north green oaks . We have section eight apartments less than 1/4 mile from million dollar houses . I moved to Arlington in 1980 , I now reside in alvorado . Fuck DFW!!!!
                    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                      I'm thinking the same thing, set a damn trap. Whoever is doing this is stupid for continuously coming back. They're going to eventually get caught.

Comment

check the local pawn shops/junk yards

Comment

Ahhhhh arlington...explains a lot. Ditch the cameras and just stay up one night to take care of these fools. I had lots stolen in ag town

Comment

Buncha savages in this town...

Comment

Fire somebody recently?

Comment

Working...
                              X