• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
    Fire somebody recently?
    ban someone recently?/

Comment

Hmm.....Hey Kyle, sometimes the enemy is inside the fence.

Good luck.

Comment

Damn that sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
          Sometimes it feels like the ghetto is creeping in here. I've got maybe another good 5-6 years and then I'm the fuck out!

Weren't you just trying to get me to look at houses over there on Friday? Asshole!! lol Seriously sucks, dude.

Comment

Is there a lot of overly tan folks there?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Weren't you just trying to get me to look at houses over there on Friday? Asshole!! lol Seriously sucks, dude.
              I haven't had any issues here in the last couple of years until this started earlier this week.
              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
              http://www.titantowing.net
              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Buy a nice new shine CHEAP red toolbox from Harbor Freight, put a couple old car batteries in it, set it in the back of the truck, wait hidden nearby with what every type of weapon you choose, maybe a paintball marker if you are a softie. When some thief runs up tries to carry it off, pepper his ass. Maybe try frozen paintballs, heck I think someone even makes capsicum filled paintballs.

I had an old cousin that did this, except he bolted it down to the tailgate of his work truck, making it look like someone had accidentally left it there. He ended up peppering two different thieves with birdshot in one week. Mind you, this was 30 years ago and on his own property so it might not fly so well today.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Have the Popo set up bait.

Comment

Man that sucks. I say you bait them and wait on them. My dad did this in the 70s and caught two mexicans stealing cats off of some vehicles. He jumped out on them with a shotgun and yelled "alto", called the police (didnt have 911 back then, you had to actually have the number to the police), and when the officers pulled up he had them laying on the cement out front of his store holding his shotgun to their backs. The police said on the loundspeaker "sir, put the shotgun down" so he did the and 2 dudes got arrested.

After that his problems with theft mysteriously stopped.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Mexicans for sure, cant stand those people!
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Man that sucks. I say you bait them and wait on them. My dad did this in the 70s and caught two mexicans stealing cats off of some vehicles. He jumped out on them with a shotgun and yelled "alto", called the police (didnt have 911 back then, you had to actually have the number to the police), and when the officers pulled up he had them laying on the cement out front of his store holding his shotgun to their backs. The police said on the loundspeaker "sir, put the shotgun down" so he did the and 2 dudes got arrested.

After that his problems with theft mysteriously stopped.
                        My warehouse is in a soso part of town with ethnic folk, my shop backs up to my neighbors where he stores all his vintage pontiacss. Anyways he got some one messing around his car out in front of the shop and snuck up behind the guy turned him around and busted out their front teeth jamming the gun in their mouth. Needless to say no one messes around at our shop but the one down the street gets it pretty regular LOL

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          Mexicans for sure, cant stand those people!
                          They were Mexicans who could not speak English no less.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            They were Mexicans who could not speak English no less.
                            its probably some cracker looking for a meth fix.

ive got my nice big aluminum ladder out front right now!!!
                            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                            http://www.titantowing.net
                            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I have had a problem in my section of town recently too. Now I have 4 video cameras that record to a DVR. I will recognize him if he comes back, there is not very many big afros running around these days.
                              Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

Originally posted by bcar View Post
                                I have had a problem in my section of town recently too. Now I have 4 video cameras that record to a DVR. I will recognize him if he comes back, there is not very many big afros running around these days.
                                Hell, look at the Saints and Raiders football teams... oh wait, you mean the hairstyle, nevermind.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X