Going to be leaving this great state for a long time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be leaving this great state for a long time again

Today I out processed Dyess AFB and on the 2nd I'll be flying out to Osan AB South Korea. And after that I'm hoping both ponds to go to Spangdahlem AB Germany.

It was good while it lasted, and I hope to be stationed back here after Germany, and ride out my enlistment till I hit 20.

Oh and I'll be on leave in Ft Worth till I fly out.
    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
    www.militarystangs.com

Originally posted by Mustangfreak View Post
    Today I out processed Dyess AFB and on the 2nd I'll be flying out to Osan AB South Korea. And after that I'm hoping both ponds to go to Spangdahlem AB Germany.

It was good while it lasted, and I hope to be stationed back here after Germany, and ride out my enlistment till I hit 20.

Oh and I'll be on leave in Ft Worth till I fly out.
    If you want to leave the '12 Boss here in Abilene, I'll make sure it gets taken care of until you return.

Comment

I will keep the oil warm on the fox-body. Thank you for protecting our freedom.
      Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

I can tuck your Boss in the garage next to mine, it would be sweet to open the door and see 2.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Well, hell, I guess I'll take the F250.

Thanks for the service!

Comment

Been to Korea and Germany. Enjoy your trip!
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Thank you for your service!

Just don't leave any of your vehicles where your little brother can get a hold of them. He will have a banner that says "Mustang" across the front windshield in no time!

Comment

thanks for the service!!!

now go get some korean ass!

Comment

Take the mustang with you? I know a few guys that took there cars with them. Cobalt ss/tc and a evoIV
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

My brother left Dyess and is Osan now. Do tou know Archie?

Comment

Osan is a lot of fun. I was stationed up at Greaves. You HAVE to find the Tokari Midget
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Duckie View Post
                        My brother left Dyess and is Osan now. Do tou know Archie?
                        I know Archie very well and just saw him two days ago...

Comment

Have fun in Osan, there is a lot of interesting stuff to do and see there.

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
                            I know Archie very well and just saw him two days ago...
                            Kick him in the nuts from his little brother.

Comment

Your going to enjoy Spang. I was stationed at Buechel, Munns site with Spang our mother site, and considered that the best place I was ever stationed.

I loved Germany. Your not going to be far from Trier which is the base for Rally Duetchland. A good 45 minute drive from Nurburgring.

All in all good times to be had. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X