Anonymous takes down the Department of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Who the hell is smurfette? Is this a person?

Allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Allegedly.
      Yes, my absolutely made up wife... as we all know that I could never attract a woman in real life... LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
        Yes, my absolutely made up wife... as we all know that I could never attract a woman in real life... LOL....

I meant that she allegedly qualified as a person, not that you made her up.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I meant that she allegedly qualified as a person, not that you made her up.
          As long as she continues to provide sammiches and drinks, she qualifies as a person in my book....

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            That website is illegal, sir.
            Only because they leased servers in the US. Had they not done that, there wouldn't be a damn thing the DOJ could do about it.

Comment

You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.
                I read that in his voice. I lost.

Comment

So... all they did was DOS against the sites??? If so, while effective, not very imaginative..... I actually expected a proper hack. (Again, assuming it was just DOS.)
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Fucking bullshit. I pay for my internet service, I should get my movies for free lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X