@!$€£*# Potholes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Score one for the good guys.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Got the Explorer back last night. Had a rental car all week. Airport covered 100% of everything. Repaired wheels, new tires, alignment.

Anyway, the whole thing went smoothly and wasn't a hassle at all. I spent a total of 10 minutes on the phone and had to fill out a one-page form that only took 5 minutes. I was without my ride for a little over a week, but now i have two new tires, and the rental was comfortable.

I do find myself being extra paranoid of potholes now.
      potholehead!

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        Jluv, who did you contact at the airport and what were the steps? I'm pretty sure I bent one of my wheels on the way through there yesterday. Hit an unavoidable pot hole and now I have a slow leak/new vibration.
        Well, he did also tell them he has two pit bulls, so they were a little scared of him!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Well, he did also tell them he has two pit bulls, so they were a little scared of him!
          Shit! I guess I could borrow my Dads bullmastiff, my dogs can't scare shit!
          Ded

Comment

Glad it worked out for you. Too many folks are too quick to deny fault and pass the buck these days.

Comment

I wish they would fix harmon rd. That road is bumpy as hell and has a few big potholes that fuck some shit up.
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

lol @ potholehead

Comment

Working...
                X