@!$€£*# Potholes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @!$€£*# Potholes!!!

I just hit a giant fucking pothole going through the airport toll road. Popped both of the passenger side tires on my Explorer, and may have fucked up something else. I was less than a mile from home, so I limped it the rest of the way, and it was riding like a bucking bronco. Called NTTA, and they said I have to take it up with the airport during business hours. I hope they pay for it!

Anyone else had to deal with this situation? Any luck getting anybody to pay up? I'm wondering if I should go back (in my other truck) and take pictures of the pothole, or if that would even matter.

Fuck fuck fuck!

Good luck with that.

Comment

That's what insurance is for. You won't see a dime.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

you drove almost a mile on flat tires?

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          you drove almost a mile on flat tires?
          Yep. Almost a mile. Very slowly with the flashers on. No way I'm waiting on a tow truck when I can practically see my house.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Yep. Almost a mile. Very slowly with the flashers on. No way I'm waiting on a tow truck when I can practically see my house.
            Sounds like something a woman would do.

Comment

I just hit a giant fucking pothole going through the airport toll road. Popped both of the passenger side tires on my Explorer, and may have fucked up something else. I was less than a mile from home, so I limped it the rest of the way, and it was riding like a bucking bronco. Called NTTA, and they said I have to take it up with the airport during business hours. I hope they pay for it!

Anyone else had to deal with this situation? Any luck getting anybody to pay up? I'm wondering if I should go back (in my other truck) and take pictures of the pothole, or if that would even matter.

Fuck fuck fuck!
              damn that sucks- what lane?

Comment

Fuck fuck fuck!
                file a claim and move on.

Comment

Damn dude. Bad day for car/road problems on the site. Sucks.

Comment

your in a whole on this one

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                      Sounds like something a woman would do.
                      They are wide enough that I was on rubber the whole time. I stopped twice to make sure they weren't too hot or torn apart. The tires were going to need to be replaced as it is. Oh, and I'm not a pussy or a chickenshit, and I've been around the block enough to know I wasn't going to do any more damage, so you can think whatever you want.

Thanks for the valuable input, though!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        damn that sucks- what lane?
                        Far right Southbound lane, just before the toll booths.

Comment

how fast were you going before you hit the pothole?

Comment

so, basically just like your average driving experience through most parts of carrollton.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              your in a whole on this one
                              Like!

Comment

Working...
                              X