Where do you trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you trade?

Where do you do your trading? ETrade? Fidelity? TDAM? Looking for the best discount brokerage to rollover my 401k to self manage. Where are you at and what are the pros and cons there? Not looking for the best promotions either, I'm just talking about customer service, site navigation, comissions etc.

TIA,
    Taylor

ING Direct (Sharebuilder)

Comment

Love the Fido.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Fidelity. They have the best website for doing research and simple to navigate. Plus, deposit $50k and get 100 free trades, $100k = 200 free trades. You can call any Fidelity office close to you for information/advice. They do not work on commission so there's no pressure to buy something you're not sure of.

I rolled over my IRA and 401k last year and never looked back.
        sigpic
        Old Fords Rule

Comment

Craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            Craigslist
            +1
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Charles Schwab

Comment

photobucket

Comment

Fidelity for quite a while now. Been getting into covered calls here lately.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Chuck Schwab

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      Fidelity for quite a while now. Been getting into covered calls here lately.
                      A strategy for sideways markets, but eh. Let me know if you have any questions about it.
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

scottrade. maybe a lil higher on fees but they get it done quickly!

Comment

Sharebuilder. 9 dollars for a trade, no minimum to start
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I think Zecco might still be free. Trust me, I used handle their clearing account, that operation is a zoo.

Comment

Working...
                            X