No announcement yet.

GM again the world's largest automaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minus their LSx motors, I couldn't care less about GM.

Comment

GM makes the best truck made.

Comment

Because most means best.

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        I'll give you that. But who makes the best truck that isn't made?!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Hey, dr dave told me it was. I mean, that guy's a doctor!
          We are going right back to $70 just as soon as the Chinese bring back their rare earth embargo in 20 years. It is going to be like the dry bulk shipping industry all over again.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Right but now they aren't as competitive as had they taken a bailout. It's BS, but that is why airlines file bankruptcy...to shed obligations in bankruptcy court, i.e pension, airplane leases, various supplier and subcontractor contracts, etc.
            Airlines and car companies file for bankruptcy because most of their business models are capital intensive nightmares. They look great until they have to maintain planes or retool everything for the 8th time, then the debt catches up with them. GM will be bankrupt again within the next 20 years, just my prediction.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              Unless you bought a GM pre-bankruptcy...then they're not obligated to stand by that claim:
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                We are going right back to $70 just as soon as the Chinese bring back their rare earth embargo in 20 years. It is going to be like the dry bulk shipping industry all over again.
                What will be $70?

If I were buying a new truck it would probably be a GM, if purchased today. If I were buying a gas burner it is the only truck I'd buy. I have a friend who just picked up a 2011 1500 and I really like it. I also like the fact the engine bay makes a foxbody look hard to work on.

When I'm ready for a new truck, who knows, but I still really like my F250 for now.

Comment

I'm still pissed about the nice letter from the government telling me that all my GM stocks had been compressed and basically confiscated. Fuck GM
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

thats what happens when they use their 2nd & 3rd bailouts to pay the 1st one off. then make a commercial stating they paid off the bailout they recv'd early ....instant profit for them.
                    then we get stuck out in the wind.

Comment

It's amazing how much the number of new vehicles produced has dropped off.

Comment

Freeee moniesssssss
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I love my vdub.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            I love my vdub.
                            That's your Weekend Warrior right?

Comment

Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                It's amazing how much the number of new vehicles produced has dropped off.
                                Whats even more amazing (to me) is the average age of a vehicle on the road in the US is now 11 years. That is a new record. It will be broken again and again if new car prices continue on this upward path.

Comment

Working...
                                X