No announcement yet.

In-N-Out Breaking Ground in Frisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuzzys sucks... and this is coming from a guy who likes taco bell / bueno LOL.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I like fuzzy's...maybe you order the wrong stuff? Try their queso. And the fuzzy's in Arlington was always packed!
      I've eaten at 3 locations, and have had everything but breakfast there. It's all awful. Cold, dry, and nasty. It wasn't good at the original location, and it's even worse at all the new locations.

I know they're always packed. That's why I said I can't figure out why. The food tastes like fucking shit, the lines are long and totally not worth it. Just goes to show how much people love crappy food. I'm thinking more and more every day that my dream won't succeed and I should just let it die.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        Any update on this thing???
        G/F's dad is building them.

They have actually asked them if there was any way to cut down the put up rate (originally 3 months...now want them done in 1.5 months) He told them yes, just needs more money which also = longer hours.

The one in Frisco, and Allen along with the one on 75 will be put up quickly.

That's all I was able to ask him during lunch the other day. He has tons of other things going on and we only spoke for a little.

Comment

Double double animal style w animal style fries, large coke please.

Oh yeah!!
          But Frisco is kinda far. Can't wait for the one I'n ft worrh. Be there sporting my in&out t shirt while eating.

Comment

Ill be there w the familia too. In the Ford ecoline van. Puro pinche paisas rolling deep!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I've eaten at 3 locations, and have had everything but breakfast there. It's all awful. Cold, dry, and nasty. It wasn't good at the original location, and it's even worse at all the new locations.

I know they're always packed. That's why I said I can't figure out why. The food tastes like fucking shit, the lines are long and totally not worth it. Just goes to show how much people love crappy food. I'm thinking more and more every day that my dream won't succeed and I should just let it die.
              Brent it will succeed, I think good quality food is something this world really needs. Less processed crap with no taste, and food meant to soothe the soul, and provide the nutrients we need to live a healthy and productive life.

Comment

Not really that fond of their food!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

That's because crappy is subjective. There's a reason it's popular and it's not the cool name. Haha...maybe you have inverse taste and like crappy food actually.

What is your dream?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Haha...maybe you have inverse taste and like crappy food actually.

What is your dream?
                    Nope. I have a fairly sophisticated palate. The majority of America have just been bred to eat shit food. It's why places like McDonald's and Chili's do so well.

I want to open several restaurants. I'm on track to open one in the next year or two.

Comment

• Funny, when i'm in the mood for crappy food i'll tell my gf i want On the Border hahahahahaha.. and im being dead serious too.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                        Funny, when i'm in the mood for crappy food i'll tell my gf i want On the Border hahahahahaha.. and im being dead serious too.
                        lol. Brinker is our #1 customer, by several million dollars. I hate bashing them like I do, but the food just sucks.

Comment

• I dont know why but i'll have a craving for crappy food once a year. So i'll stop by these places once a year (pizza hut , otb , chuys , cici's , etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I like fuzzy's...maybe you order the wrong stuff? Try their queso. And the fuzzy's in Arlington was always packed!
                            I tried Fuzzy's for the first time at the new location in McKinney the other day and thought it was pretty crappy, especially for the price. Little tiny 2-bite tacos that didn't have much in the way of flavor for $3 a piece.
                            I've heard a lot of good things about the new Yucatan Taco Stand in Frisco so I think I'm going to try it out soon.
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• a lot of the crappier palates most people have, are due to over processed foods loaded with salts, sugars, artificial flavors, ect.

It's amazing when you start elmininating a lot of this from your diet, how different your palate really is. I've been eating a lot of whole wheat/fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, grains, flax, oats, as well as lean proteins, and trying to avoid as much processed food as possible.

I used Sriracha the other day on my lunch and put what i normally would, and jesus it was 10 times spicier than i've ever had it. I've also found that I enjoy a lot of vegetables I normally didn't now that my palate is changing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                a lot of the crappier palates most people have, are due to over processed foods loaded with salts, sugars, artificial flavors, ect.
                                This is where I was headed with my "Americans have been bred to eat shit food" comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X